Bye guys! :C

RedstonerOther → Bye guys! :C

Title might be misleading, I’m not leaving the server. But I’ve decided to retire, step down from my position as MIT.

Why? School is the short answer. The long answer is that I’ve had so much schoolwork right now, way more than expected, which prevents me from dedicating enough time to the server. Learning the plugins would be nearly impossible. I tried to help with what I could, and I really hope to return whenever I get the time. As for now, I won’t be on that much.

Hopefully, when I get back, I’ll have more knowledge and hopefully more time to dedicate to the server. I gave it a try, but was totally blind when it came to see what was ahead of me.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted, really fun. I’ll miss you guys.

Sincerely, SebTheSir

Bye Sebbe I hope you get good grades on school :D

Bye Sebbe! really sad to see you go. I wish you luck with whatever goes on in the shitty land of school :P

oh… yeah, #homeschooled

Bai my seb-seb

Enjoyed having you seb
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@SebTheSir I wish you the best of luck on school, do whatever you want :)
Please come back in the future :‘C

Sebbe! ah man. well, the reason I retired from MIT was literally the exact same as yours. I even used some of the same words in my post no joke <3 anyways, at least when it comes down to school, your responsible. GG. Great having you as MIT.

I’m homeschooled too @EvanXage >:D