A lag incoming warning thing

ArchivesFeature requests → A lag incoming warning thing

SOLVED

Alot of times people say in chat “Possible lag incoming” but no body reads it and if it does lag players get pretty mad and spam lag for no reason. So i had an idea for /lagwarning where it says a message like

&b[LagWarning] &aPossible lag incoming!

More players will be able to read it. you could also make it activate when you do a large worldedit for mods and trusted since they have //limit. this was because a bunch of visitors spammed lag like 500 times when somebody did a lag and did no warning. any other suggestions reply :D

it would be a great idea for that command that it would be there so no person would ever be annoyd from l3g
hmm yeah maybe there won’t be a command it only activates if somebody does a large worldedit like if they fill the floor with endstone it will give a message and then delay the worldedit. And if trusted or mods do large worldedits over the limit (Like clearing the bottom of a plot) It will give a message and delay it
yeah I like this. I think it’d be fairly easy ish to code it where if someone does WE over say, 3000+ blocks (just an example number) than the broadcast automatically hits. I love this idea. so many people say lag and it gets spammy ,_,
Thanks @Deeeedo :D but wouldn’t 3000 blocks not cause lag ;P Maybe if you do like over the limit or if you set it as a block that causes lag like endstone. And if somebody did a huge //sphere
i agree with lucas, still +1 tho (-:
@Stomachfoot I said that maybe there shouldn’t be a command but it only activates in a worldedit that may lag

I think 10K+ should be a good number.

+1!

Edit: depends on light updates

Added in the upcoming update, thanks for the idea @AppaXD! :D
maybe for a period of time after using that command any “lag” messages get blocked, they piss me off along with everyone else
@Arma Thanks for the idea :D hopefully nemes adds it