DictatorShadow

RedstonerAppeals → DictatorShadow

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent Ban

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server “Perverted Actions”

What I have done wrong

(This is an appeal for my friend) He put on a KluB IcE SKin (Klub Ice is from skydoesminecraft episode) and pretended to talk like they do in the video. (search on youtube if needed)

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

He should be unbanned because he didn’t really do anything that offensive. He was just joking around and the admin (Pan or Panda) slightly overreacted (in my opinion). He should be unbanned because he didnt do anything that perverted and was just being a fanboy of SkyDoesMinecraft.

Edit (10/21): New info added to story. My friend recalled the story. Here is it from his side: 1- He was pretending to do the klub ice thing from Skydoesminecraft. 2- Pan Gave him a warning 3- He stopped 4- Pan banned him.

Being a fanboy of skydoesmc6should also be a bannable offense.

Being a fanboy of skydoesmc6should also be a bannable offense

Uh… What ? Permanent ?

Can anybody confirm this?
Uh. Who banned him appearently ? And When did your friend got the ban ?
I can have him send a screenshot of the ban, it was 1 or 2 years ago i believe. And it was Pan/Panda (he was an admin i think) who banned him.
Oh so Your friend was banned in the times of Pan was admin… @PanFritz
Thats very, very long ago, I dont think anyone remembers it, I dont.
Ok well i don’t remember banning anyone under such conditions, i checked the logs and found nothing since its such a long time ago, however if you can provide any evidence the story you are saying is true, i agree to an unban, i don’t see why i would have over reacted so much.

I can have him send a screenshot of the ban

Please do

OK heres the screenshot. He said it changed from saying “Banned for perverted actions” to this in the 1.8 update.

http://imgur.com/3tdnEq7

Sooo… will he get unbanned?
That screenshot does not really confirm your story. On top of that, essentials isn’t telling me that he’s banned at the moment, but that may have to do with the long time which has passed since.
I would agree to an unban anyway because it’s over 2 years ago. I know some staff don’t agree with such things but this is my opinion and discretion. People change a lot in 2 years and really they usually learn their lesson just by growing up. We can see what happens IMHO.
plus also, if there’s no evidence suggesting that he is guilty then there’s no reason to not unban him - innocent until proven guilty

Yeah thats before a trial, not after one. People are ussualy banned for good reason, so its safe to assume without any evidence pointing to the contrary that he was. Thus remain guilty until proven innocent.

Real life example : someone gets convicted and stuffed in jail, then there is a fire that burns down all the evidence, do you just let them go?

Sooo, kindof did/didnt answer my question? DIco said yes but Pan said no (?) so whats it gon' be

This is absolutely preposterous. We can’t tell him what skins he can’t or can wear. that’s idiotic, he has a right to wear whatever skin he wants and to be a fan of whoever. Also this “offense” isn’t mentioned in the rules so he should have at least been warned first before the ban.

I am 100% for unbanning.

He should have never been banned. Case closed. For me at least.

uh i don’t think the skin was what got him banned deeedo…
He was banned for “perverted actions” Saying stuff like: Can i touch das booties Keep in mind this was 2 years ago WHEN HE WAS A 12 YR OLD Most 12 year olds are immature, its been 2 years and my friend rlly liked this server.
@FallenSaint__ Two of our staff members are 12 (Me and Arhur), are we immature? Barry is 12, is he immature? :P

Can i touch das booties

That means if i said that that i would get banned, also 2 years is a long time. as dico stated:

I would agree to an unban anyway because it’s over 2 years ago. I know some staff don’t agree with such things but this is my opinion and discretion. People change a lot in 2 years and really they usually learn their lesson just by growing up. We can see what happens IMHO.

Im just trying to help someone get unbanned.

@PyjamaL1ama Being 12 years old doesn’t say anything about maturity,
it’s the way you act up, that is probably what got him banned.

I think an unban is the right thing to do here

@PyjamaL1ama Hence the reason why I said most 12 year olds, I know there are those who are mature at age 12.

This discussion has been going on for a week, the owner and most the staff on this topic agreed to him being unbanned. So can he be unbanned yet?

There is no defined owner, and there is 1 staff member that i can see agreed. Overall i am and always have been against unbanning perma banned people, since that defeats the purpose of it being permanent unless in the case of false banning, seeing you haven’t provided any evidence i am sorry to say that my vote will have to remain a no.
Since it looks like this isn’t gonna get anyone unbanned Closed
It seems like there’s actually a story as to what happened which our fellow redstoner should post about now.
I edited the first post, added an explanation of what happened/why he was banned.
Yeah, we already pretty well understood his claims… @PanFritz anything this extra info would do to trigger any memory?
@PanFritz Things to possibly trigger memory: His skin: he had brown (emo?) hair, as in to one side, with sunglasses. He was wearing a white dance suit with pink trimming (as is the Klub Ice skin) It was in 1.5/1.6 (i believe) He was pretending to speak in a german accent.