Snowbrawl

ArchivesFeature requests → Snowbrawl

CLOSED

Recently I started playing snowbrawl. As I was playing I noticed 2 things.

1. keepInventory is on.
  2. The minigames hub seems to be in the same world as the arenas.

This is fine, but if you have snowballs in your inventory when the game ends, you keep them. You can even carry them into another round on snowbrawl. This means that some players have an advantage when the game starts, and since everyone spawns in the same spot, and the explosions do splash damage, they can easily kill most of the players.

Here are my ideas.

1. You could clear the inventory of all the players when they are teleported back to the hub, or when the game starts.
  2. You could make it so everyone starts with snowballs, and spread the players out when they spawn in.
well if ur gonna lsit bugs, i also notice people sometimes change to gm1. and in games where there are lives and not times, if the number of lives is for example 2 then the first person to die twice ends the game, i assume it we want it to be the 2nd last person to lose all their loves ends the game, not the first

+1

Also game should be based on kills, not surviving. So when kills for one player go up to 10 then the game ends, or when the timer finishes. (We can’t have 30minute games, please.)

I agree Nyx. Or maybe it could be kill/death ratio.