I can't sleep tonight because I will be killed by jdoncer.

RedstonerBlames → I can't sleep tonight because I will be killed by jdoncer.

SOLVED

Player

jdoncer

Description

Earlier today, Dico was showing his forcefield plugin on my plot. By default, everyone is denied from my plot (I have some unreleased designs that I don’t want most people to see) and a couple people tried tping to Dico. Of course, they got stuck outside of my plot and complained that they were glitching. I told them to do /p home multiple times, yet a couple people still were complaining about being stuck including jdoncer. Every time he complained about being stuck, I told him to use /p home. After maybe 10/15 minutes he started threatening to kill me. He threatened me around 5 times, but I only took pictures of two. Other people online at the time who could confirm this are Dico and Cheetie.

Failed attempts

I tried asking in chat, but I think Night didn’t do much but say stop, and Dico was too busy pushing me around my plot with his forcefield.

Time

2014-07-14 03:55

Proof

http://imgur.com/a/5nDfG

Dico, Cheetie, ImpressedYou, and Oddguy

I would just like to ask, why did noone ban him.

I would just like to ask, why did noone ban him.

I am curious as well Pan, Therataning to kill someone is very mean and this is the internet… not a very smart thing to do.. Zombach can report these screenshots to the police/government and possible even get jdoncer gan be arrested if zomb finds necessary.

I’m not sure if they thought he was joking or not. Dico was distracted, pushing me around my plot with forcefield.
Why is this not a closed topic? I did /seen jdoncer and he was temp banned.
Marked as solved, tempban issued.
This thread is locked.