Minor Grief?

RedstonerAppeals → Minor Grief?

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

1 day ban

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server minor grief in survival

What I have done wrong

I cant remember but apparently I greiefed in sv. Can anyone tell me what I did

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

First it was a minor grief and second I have no memory of griefing so yeh

It is a 1 day ban a minor grief in sv I don’t recall doing anything It was only a minor grief

I don’t recall doing anything

It was only a minor grief

So you basically try to say that you don’t remember, but since you say that it was only a minor grief you do. That makes me think that you actually know what you did.

and next time just edit the original post instead of posting it in a comment under it.

@Futsy I don’t remember I only said minor grief because that’s that is said when I log on.
I would like to note that your self-defense argument is currently very unconvincing. This is your third major ban since I’ve been part of the staff team, and in my opinion your strikes are up. Your next offense will likely result in a permanent ban unless you can provide solid evidence that this ban was unwarranted.
I banned him, logblock never lies mate.
… why do I even bother no one ever believes me so ill just wait for the ban to be over.
@PokemonPlayz_ consider yourself lucky, PJ was gonna make you mine obsidian but Nemes' plugin didn’t work.
@PokemonPlayz_ You have a track record of extremely untrustworthy behavior, including but not necessarily limited to possession, multiple usages of and attempts to hide illegal kill potions from staff. I personally would not be shocked at the fact that this appeal has been unanimously rejected. I don’t mean to be the old grump who just hates everyone and rejects all the appeals, however I believe that my responses on this appeal are entirely justified. Thanks, and I genuinely hope that you will think through your decisions better in the future.