how to get builder rank?

RedstonerOther → how to get builder rank?

SOLVED

how to get builder rank? pls help
Please look at the ranks page, and look for builder rank, there it sais how to obtain this rank
Im build giant things
@Lucas11yoshi says, misspelling grammar.

@dhtdht020 building giant things doesn’t make sure you’ll get builder.

Mods look at your plot and they like to see something that is made with inspiration and creative stuff.

This also makes your plot look more professional if you make different things!

@Lucas11yoshi I didn’t misspell anything there…
a) the whole point of language is a tool with which to portray ideas, missing a capital letter does not get in the way of doing this, since this forum is not a formal setting. by all means use correct grammar but as long as the message can be understood without any translation it’s a perfectly valid sentence (come at me grammar nazis) b) the first word of that sentence, Lucas, was Lucas11yoshi, which was capitalised :)

lol ikr Lucas

@dhtdht020, put lots of dedication in your work. If you make something generic, like a door, then do something that shows you have put dedication in your work. Back to the door example, you could use 0-ticks (it’s really technical, so you don’t have to make one using 0-ticks :-P) to speed up your door. Or, you could try to make it as compact as possible, or if you want to go really crazy on the door idea, make it as uncompact as possible. You don’t have to make doors; you can make slimeblock technology, automatic farms, and lots of things.

@Arma, I’m a grammar Nazi… yet I agree with you. I only have one argument for the proper usage of grammar, and it is the following. Using language slightly improperly still does share ideas, but using grammar makes you sound professional and intelligent; however, the main point of grammar is perfect clarification. I understand your perspective of not using grammar in such a mandatory manner, but I also have my perspective. Go live your life in your perspective. :-D

cough Solved thread cough no need to continue arguing cough

We like to see original builds on your plot! That’s probably the word which @Cookiemanors was looking for. You’ve already been linked to the ranks page, so any additional information you may need should be found there. Good luck ;)

And yeah this thread became uselessly big for such a tiny question.

This thread is locked.