Minecarts and Boats on Plots

ArchivesFeature requests → Minecarts and Boats on Plots

DUPLICATE

MintyEdit: Closed due to a duplicate. What I think we all need:

A way for users to access minecarts/boats on plots WITHOUT being added to the plot.

Why it’s important:

A lot of people on the server (such as myself) build roller coasters and water-stabilized systems, as boats and minecarts are required for it. I could make my coaster public and nobody would need to be added to my plot or ask me. For example, if some visitor came on the server, and I’m unsure if they’re trustworthy or not, they can just go on my plot and use a minecart/boat without any needless tasks to be imminent.

Thanks!

I hope this gets through to Neme (/^~^)/

+- +1

Fine, +3th

Geh k, +1

+1

If only i can give +1k

Damn, so much feedback. Make it happen Neme! (/ ._.)/
lol Gum +1, only for the visitors, but -1 if it doesn’t have any grief protection.
How exactly can pre-placed minecarts/boats cause grief?

Nice idea +1 from me. Inthink it’s not implemented in the plotme code, I guess I’ll recode it and add an option so you can set a variable with “/p access <grant/revoke> <boats/minecarts> ” or something like that so that you got precise control of it. * modifier will work for sure and grant * + revoke Pepich1851 will allow everyone except me. That’s pretty much the system I’d use then.

I’ll talk to Nemes and pan about it at least once before coding it but I think we can get this through ;)

Greetings

Pepich