The Curious Case of Nemes and Jessica

RedstonerOther → The Curious Case of Nemes and Jessica

@Nemes has always been a bit desperate. Whenever a girl joins the server he pounces on her straight away. However, I don’t think I have ever seen anything quite like this before. @Jessica_MC and Nemes are the perfect couple. Ever since she joined they’ve been inseparable.

On his private 2-slot server, they have been spending stupid amounts of time together doing who knows what. But what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (and I bet it was that luxurious lmao) so I won’t speculate any more about that.

Anyway, I made this in honour of the two. Special thanks to Barry ( @Ghirahim_ ) for assisting me with this project. They both hate me now. http://imgur.com/WuD7GNz

-PJ the Matchmaker C:

lol… so are they like dating or something? is that what ur saying?
@Doomblah Totally ;)
Well im 101% sure this is true. On the strawpoll its like “Someone and someone sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G” And Pj is like “Thats totally Nemes and jessica”
Did everyone know this before PJ posted this or was PJ the only one to know about the private server thingy himself?
Do I look like I give a f*ck too then?
@CookieManors nobody gives a fuck, including me.

Er… Is 16 year old Nemes dating in real life, and is Jess his real life girlfriend that comes onto the Redstoner server? I be like: da f*ck

Anyways, I have a small junior high (8^th grade, or 2^nd year in junior high) romance with a girl, and it’s going rather nicely. Also Nemes, or anyone, if you say anything sexual about our relationship, I swear I will match you (with my matchmaker powers of nothing) with the most idiotic guy in the world: me. C-:

And, for those who are looking to online date the idiot of the world, here’s my eye in real life:

My IRL eye

EDIT: I’ll match you by forcing you to marry me in real life. C-:

@AbstractM nah m8 das not tru, Jess is German and afaik Nemes has never been there and Jess hasn’t been to CZ either :p
Okay, thanks for the clarification, @PJ :-P
This thread is locked.