AFK reason

ArchivesFeature requests → AFK reason

SOLVED

I think we could add a reason thing on /afk

My idea was you do /afk

And if someone does /seen and afk is true it would show the reason.

You mean like: /afk [reason]

And that it displays that?

If that’s what you mean: +1

+1 but only if it shows JUST when you do /seen
Yeah that is what i ment
+1 MintyEdit: made it less spammy
That’s doable, but we would have to edit essentials to achieve it. I don’t know if it’s worth it :/
I feel like it wouldn’t really be usefull. -1
Well, if it is as @Dico200 says very hard to make, then I’m neutral on this one: +-0
I think that not alot of people will use it, except right at the start when it is first implemented. so -1 from me.

+1k

But im not forcing ya dico you dont need to jumble the plugins just for an cmd ;).

+1 from me, it’s a simple change to essentials. Less than 15 minutes of work I think. As dico said he’d likeit I think I’ll quickly code this tomorrow in university, got a few moments there of spare time :D

Greetings

Pepich

I am making this (not especially for redstoner but for the fun)

Greetings -Sheep

Well gl getting into essentials :P Which decoder are you using and in which class does the afk stuff get dealt with? If you tell me said things then that will save me a lot of work and tears xD

Greetings

~Pepich~

forget it xD i quit this is not as easy as i thought

Greetings Mr_RedSheep

+1 Never seen this forum post before so :l +1
Dear Developer team, Can someone please translate this to Python? I worked on it a little time http://pastebin.com/WT9trsxP

Please make it show the reason when you do /seen, else it will be more than useless because i wt will override the essentials /afk and therefor you will not even know that the player is afk anymore when you: write a message, /seen him, etc… Let essentials know what’s going on else this won’t help.

You see the problem now why it’s not that easy?

Greetings

~Pepich~

oh I see, Well I also don’t see a way to get in essentials and put off the old afk… Or decode and recode the whole thing…. I guess thats not a good idea. and I think the same way as Dico, it looks too hard.

That’s doable, but we would have to edit essentials to achieve it. I don’t know if it’s worth it :/

Greetings -Sheep

If it doesnt take to much effort for devs then please do this
Burger are you slightly challenged? Read above and you’ll know why it takes a lot of effort -.-
I ment it in a nice way as in: if you have enough time and want to do this then please do but if you dont have the time or cant do it then dont bother. No need to call me “challenged”
Point still stands, if you read what happened in the thread you’d have noticed that I already decided to do it at some point :)
If you read my message carefully you wouldve known what i ment ;))))