A Curious Pattern in Our Great Moderators

RedstonerOther → A Curious Pattern in Our Great Moderators

I’ve noticed that really good lead mods, like Hacker (you’re a really good moderator :-D), and the former Ion (was an exceling moderator too :-D), all have curious similarities.

==THIS THREAD IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND, INTIMIDATE, OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE ARGUMENTS/NEGATIVE FEELINGS.==

Now, let’s start with good ol' Ion. One of the most noticeable things about him is… well.. he took his job SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY. He wasn’t like the average MIT or something… he was extremely dedicated to helping the server administration, and he should get some sort of special retirement badge for being such a good moderator.

As for Hacker, he is also GOOD. He, like Ion, takes his job seriously, and he is just DEDICATED. Hacker is very active on the forums, and speaking of forum activity, so was Ion. Hacker is a very honourable person, having so much dedication to his work.

Guys, this is what it takes to be a lead moderator. Let Hacker, or the good ol' Ion be your example and role model. If you want to be lead moderator, that is what it takes. Now, I think you’ve figured out the pattern in our lead moderators, given that info.

I still think it’s a bit sad that I’ve not seen @Ionwolfhelm in the time since he retired. :(
Thanks man, it truly means a lot to me. I try to help in the time I have, and will continue until the day I have to retire.