Leaving Redstoner

RedstonerOther → Leaving Redstoner

Hello!

I’m quitting this server ;C

why? Reason 1: Staff does not respect me. Reason 2: Retired people do not respect me. Reason 3: Homework/ personal life Reason 4: i spend most of my time doing nothing on redstoner, it sucks. Can we still see you? Yes, you can, I will be online at redstoner some times but it will be pretty rare. Also if you know k0alas server, I will be located there most of the time (writing bucket plugins) BYE :C

ps… barru thank you for being so rude, thanks to you I came on the idea to leave, Bye!

First of all staff does not disrespect you they just handle you like they would any other player and its just you thinking that they disrespect you. Second thing They dont have to respect you (retired) they just have to not talk with you thats it. if you dont talk with them itll be fine. Homeworkand personal life + Nothing to do is something we cant do about Maybe the no building incident can be helped easily actually just ask for challenges look around and stuff. And you can blame barru for what he did he was probaly not happy with you being staff and u doing not the best job of all, Sure u can be mad about it but he can say sorry u can say sorry never talk again and be done ITS FKN EZ DEAL WITH IT
This is what barruh said, a bit rude… Seriously, you were a terrible staff member @SheepRedstone. You abused commands and boasted and mocked about your promotion to other players you knew were applying for staff. Also, you lack the common sense to even use the correct format! You can't even spell simple words accurately, further justifying your unworthiness for staff. You are an immature human, whose English isn't even good enough for a simple job.
@BurgerLover1 i stand with my choice.
The first line is probaly where it started barry is a person thats negates people so they learn from it your not the only 1 and you gotta say… U was staff for 1 day and i olso think u did a terrible job because yo was laughing at people cuz u had a higher rank just … ur getting mad at barry but he`s helping you HELPING NOT NEGATING. And u if u stand your choice im fine with it but its ur own choice we will miss you and your sheepiness derps

Staff does not respect me.

I told you yesterday that I atleast doesn’t hate you and I am not disrespecting anyone. I peronslly think you are thinking about that you say Nemes does Runs away quickly everytime he is on and you joins (and as I told you he doesn’t do it HE told me himself).

I spend most of my time doing nothing on redstoner, it sucks.

Just as a little info. Before I was MIT I wasn’t doing anything on the server, I just kinda stood there. When I didn’t just stand there I was flying around and checking out plots to get new Ideas, so not everything is lost.

NOT evan 1 bye in replys, thanks guys ;-;

sheep this shows so easily that you didnet read my comment i said bye in the last sentence, This doesnt make sense sheep just deal with it u was wrong and

BYE

@SheepRedstone Perhaps the only reason staff disrespected you was because you, quite frankly, haven’t done anything to earn a respectful response at this point. I didn’t see the context, however you certainly haven’t acted with much maturity at any time after your demotion. This thread, even, is a pretty disrespectful and rude way to deal with a situation that could likely be resolved with some reasonable conversation. I’m gonna lock this thread because honestly this is just turning into a retarded argument with no real reason or backing to it, with the exception of a very out of context screenshot.

This thread is locked.