If you're leaving READ THIS - I'm leaving thread.

RedstonerOther → If you're leaving READ THIS - I'm leaving thread.

OK, I’ve seen a lot of people have been leaving the server recently, that’s fine, but It’s just been getting too spammy recently, so I’ve made a thread for those who are leaving. Post your leaving replies and sadness etc in this thread to help prevent spam. Thank you.
Yo, first to leave bitches! Anyone who wants me to stay can ask staff for my skype; it’s on the website.
@BaruTeUnrekable baru u must stay bc i cri:(
@BaruTeUnrekable NUU! Yer my only android friend ;-;
Might think of leaving soon

@Deeeedo @Smashur_universe Cry away, it may be 6+ years before I come back depending on the circumstances. Ask a staff for my Skype if you want it.

@FullyStealth you’re not the only android user around, I know PJ and arhur are androiders as well. Ask a staff for my Skype if you want it.

@BaruTeUnrekable Im gonna miss you dude! Have a great life!
Im leaving, because of my ban. If you need me i am on V3rmillion and Skype. Baiys.
Of course I am, I just prefer staff to see it as opposed to anyone on the internet.
I really cant leave this server im sorry XD Well! im still here and feel better than ever!
@BurgerLover1 nu dunt leave i cri ;-; and the staff are pretty active tbh
See you burger. I enjoyed having you! Maybe I will see you join again sometime :)
We feel like we don’t have a lot of staff atm btw haha
Hahahah ty for the nice words Dico and Pj it was fun on redstoner and yes dico u will see me again but in a different form (Doctor who refrence c:) U will see me in your comment section As my new form: Liam wilson c;

Burgehr :c

What do we do with the big door thing now? :/

U watch it BURN! @CookieRedstone >:D
sorry cookeh probs just finish it with sky c: But im playing on synenergy so dont worry c:
y not, synenergy is a cool server and i think i will meet new people c:
No offence or anything, but synergy? Cool server? Hahahahahahahah you’ve gone mad if you think that.
barru, some people people of redstoner are on that server to cough cough jonny :p

I mean, no offence but I play on synergy too :P

Barry, redstoner isnt the only creative server -_-

This isn’t an argument @barrygold21, this is a “civil discussion.” Also in my opinion your reply was a bit unnecessarily rude.
this thread is going off topic, it is specifically for soppy goodbyes if you really want to have another unnecessary “civil discussion” i’d suggest moving it into a new thread, preferably in a new subforum called “unnecessary idiotic shit” or something to that effect
I’m gonna be leaving until a specific person cough @PyjamaL1ama ,no one else on the server cough learns to not fucking speak to me; I will not cooperate with you PJ until you own up to breaking the shit on my plot, k?
@Barrygold_ Not to start an argument, but yes I did break that ONE SINGLE wool block and sign. However, not deliberately (seriously, if I was going to grief I wouldn’t be so pathetic, and FYI I wouldn’t grief anyway). As I explained to you already and Futsy confirmed, it was a simple case of flying over plots and left clicking accidentally. It was fixed with literally a single LogBlock, there’s no need to fuss over it.

I thought I stated to not speak to me, but apparently not, so here it is in the largest text possible:

#STOP SPEAKING TO ME, I DISLIKE YOUR PRESENCE, IT IS DISTURBING.

@Barrygold_ This is not the place to do this, so let this be my final point.

In the future, you will meet many people. Spoiler alert, you won’t like them all. However, you cannot quit your job just because John from HR steals your sandwiches from time to time. You will have to learn to suck it up and just not get too involved with them. There is no need to make enemies of these people.

If my mere presence disturbs you, I recommend you see a doctor as you have some serious tolerance issues.

I’m quitting.

1. I’m banned.
  2. Im starting to twitch stream again
Appa if ur banned ur not rly quitting… ur more just comfirming you are banned

So, at first, I thought I would never leave. Now, its been about a year on this server. I’ve slowly lost interest in redstone while time passed, I ran out of things to build, and less people want to build with me now, which is the only reason why I actually do redstone. But now, I just feel that I might as well quit Redstoner as a whole. Although, I will be on Redstoner Slack. I understand that a bunch of people will miss me for a bit, but…well…I can’t do much about that. My current interest is cubing.(Gonna be like Arhur now)

See you guys again from time to time :)

Regards, Stealth

==Fully’s Edit==: Will only come online via minechat occasionaly. But if I come on PC, I will be playing tsv as there is nothing to do in Creative anyways.

Nooooooo Fully :'(
@FullyStealth :C you’re one of my favourites! (WHO SAID THAT? WHAT?) Really hope you do come see us occasionally.
Fully no you’re not leaving until you make the fastest 4x4 glass door!

@PyjamaL1ama Yep, will come on from time to time…

@CookieRedstone Oh god please no.

@FullyStealth NOOOOOOO DDD-:

@Stomachfoot D:

However I wish you and @Ralp and @BurgerLover1 best of luck on the 5x5 :)

Hey guys MagmaFlarez told me that he would leave Redstoner :( So let think about the good times with our friend MagmaFlarez, reply to show u honored Magma as friend. Rip Magma 1 date to an other date.

Bye (He said)

Im not leaving i say…

:OOOOO NOO All my friends are leaving

@MagmaFlarez No you don’t please don’t

@K0alaCraft I won’t leave any time soon even if I have a job on your server.
<3 @HardDerpinIsLoud

I have quit Minecraft; therefore, I have seceded from the Redstone community. Feel free to go to my user profile to find my email. In addition, I request that my user account is to be deleted after two months of this reply.

For those who are wondering why I quit Minecraft: I find no point in engaging in engineering problems within the unrealistic and virtual world of Minecraft. There is no application, and I prefer solving problems within the real world.

Thank you for accepting me into this community of awe; it has been my pleasure to have been a member of this community before.

Have funs in your life, real life is more important then minecraft, anyway, goodbye. :(
@TheWildDefender Bye Wild :C

@TheWildDefender You are a great friend. You got me back to Redstoner after my year off and welcomed me back

Bye :(

P.S. Don’t delete your account!

ALRIGHT, here we go. This had to happen sooner or later.

Many of you know me as HippoRhinomus or Deedo, well I am him. Basically, I have a life. Case closed xD And SO literally SO MANY HOURS of my life have been wasted mindlessly, and stupidly staring at a computer screen.

I have recently come to the conclusion and realization that video games are a complete waste of time. Besides, I need to start looking into colleges and preparing/getting ready for the real world because crap happens, and I need to be prepared, and I need to focus on things that ACTUALLY matter… IRL is so much more important than this, or videogames etc.

Plus, I have a TON of interests (parkour/acrobatics, acting, music, engineering, tap dancing) and there are a lot of things I could be doing to furthering/taking more opportunities in those skill areas of mine. And I’m soon going to be starting some college work and it’s gonna murder me if I’m not SUPER focused. :/

Point of this post: Videogames are a waste of time, you should focus on IRL, and I’m leaving minecraft. OF COURSE, videogames aren’t terrible, like I have a couple games on my mobile device that I play every once in a while, but it’s generally good idea to not waste your life. xD*

Anyways, there are a bunch of people that made my time on minecraft/redstoner AWESOME for the past like 4 years of me playing MC… here’s a few…. Before I list people, know that I most definitely left out some people on accident, and also sorry if I ever pissed/annoyed any of you guys xD :D

In no order, @Archangelus21 archie :D @Captain_Alessio redstone partner! :D @NinjKID10 (ur ded, haven’t seen u in yrs lel) @ViperLordX @PyjamaL1ama (we’ve had a rough history, but :D) @PanFritz (yes your on the list, bc I’ve learned to respect people) @Nemes You helped teach me learn some binary, and were so friendly on my early days of redstoner @Doomblah doomblergh, enough said :D @Mr_RedSheep sheepy!! :D @Pepich1851 u were fun @Dico200 busy but nice :D @ArhurValk arthur! xD :D @Teixon I liked “SweetJuice” (old username) more :D redstone partner

OK THATS IT, I definitely missed people :/ and PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

THANKS TO ALL STAFF :D

NOOO! I still remember when we met and all our redstone things we made together! This makes me so sad! :( But I can see your point and I hope everything works out with you :D

I was fun lol :P

Sad to see you go, I hope you one day will realize that time you spent having fun is not wasted and maybe come back :)

I’ve deleted all your stuff and account as you wished to happen in your post and… Jk, it’s all fine :P Noone’s gonna delete anything till you want it to happen.

Anyways I wish you’re having a good time and are enjoying whatever you are about to do now, and maybe you’ll find the time to come and check by every so often just so we know how you are doing.

Greetings

~Pepich~

Deederp D:

I know we were dicks to each other a few times but I hope all is good now. As Pepich said, hopefully you’ll realise that the friends you made and the fun you had was worth at least some of the time you spent doing so, and please do come back to say hai sometimes. I’ll miss you :C

Darn, sad to see you go Deeeedo D:

Gonna miss ya, but gl in your hobbies and schoolwork!

NNooooooooooooooooo Deeeeedoooooooo nooooooooo :( I will miss you, for real Deeeeeeeeedo. However many e’s there are (you’re still Deeeeedo to me, fuck name changes -.-).

Goodbye Dedo,

It was a lot of fun having you here, I’ll miss you ;(

RIP my stamp of approval
Deedo nooo! Please! Anyway was à Great time having you here! Will never forget you -Sheepy

@Potarrot

I wish u the best luck in all your endeavors and adventures in IRL C: I really enjoyed playing with you too. Are you still going to check and be active on the forums? Hope to hear from you again soon!

-Archie

Archiieieeeeeieieieiieieie-

@Archangelus21

@Archangelus21 archieieieiie email

First off, Hi! I have been meaning to write this for a long time!

In May of 2015 I was very active. I was able to meet great people like @AttanabilRS. (Shout out to you… Great talking!)

Then life happened, I decided to step up in school and be more Leadershipy (heh?) Recently I have been trying to get on but I cannot find time. Redstoner has changed since 11 months ago. some for good some for bad. I would like to thank everybody for just being awesome and great to ‘be with’ I am sure that you will all have great times, the community here is amazing! @Nemes @AttanabilRS @Doomblah @EVERYBODY!!

Thanks and sorry,

Tadhg/The6hp6/RedstoneMania/ACanadianGamer/Aberdeened

EDIT: I will be active in Forums and I’ll pop in on Minechat

Goodbye,

Have fun in life :)

RIP Deeedo ;-; I cri forever

I thought I’d never had to write this but I have to.

But sadly, I am leaving Redstoner. I have many reasons why:

THere has been a ton of changes. I am not asking for a Rank up here, but loads of people has been ranked up, many builders to trusted, and I feel like the only one who isn’t changing due to all of bans.

Some of my favourite people has been banned (nalaek, Pokemon) and they helped me through my time here. Them getting banned is a significant reason why I am leaving.

I no longer really have fun on the server because of people avoiding my existence on the server and they only care about their friends. There are exceptions to this, some people Weclone me back, and I appreciate it.

I have received many bans, making people dislike me even more. I used hax before, making certain people dislike me.

It has been nearly two years now and I had a lot of fun through the years but eventually good things come to an end.

My interests have changed massively, I am prepared to quit Minecraft again. I am now a cuber.

I don’t dislike Redstoner and I do not wish for it to die

I will stay active on the forums, but not in game as much.

Thank you for reading and I wish you luck for the future.

-H5

@Hardfg5000 NUUU H5 ;-; I don’t really think (m)any people hate you, but it’s your decision I guess. Come back and say hai sometimes :c
:( Goodbye my friend (can I call you ‘my friend’?)
Your not alone butt c: i feel exactly the same but ive been told alot of times that alot of people do like me but i can be anoying. (Not asking for ranks) it is true that some people get ranks faster its normal. Well i will miss you butt <3 i hope you find something else you really like!

Taking a few month break because @Doomblah happened again. Cya then.

I’ll be on EU mineplex if you for whatever reason wanna friend me.

@Doomblah Despite my requests, you didn’t play nicely.
“Play nicely” what?
I’m not even going to bother any more. There’s just no point in me arguing with someone as stupid as you. Don’t talk to me any more. Thanks.
bhahaha so glad I quit this game. it doesn’t help you progress in life, and the only conversations that happen on the forums these days are stupid childish arguments
@Deeedo What you’ve just said makes you just as immature as I.
@Barrygold21 I actually think you’re overreacting a bit. Good call taking time out I guess :/

@PyjamaL1ama I’m pissed off because I clearly state that I would like everyone to be nice, then someone goes and

1. Not play nice
  2. Directly insults me!
Where/ when did i ever say you dont “play nice”?
Doom, that’s not what Barry’s implying. He’s saying that someone wasn’t playing nice. He isn’t trying to accuse you of saying that he didn’t play nice.
@Burger4President has asked me to let everyone know he is leaving as he is bored of the server. His Skype is facebook:liamwil2002 if you want to contact him.
@PyjamaL1ama and others, i decided that i WONT leave the server i will just take a week till im done with a other server (survival server)
deedo is actually the only one who stated that he was leaving and actually left. Everyone else said they would, but didn’t. make your minds up lol.
@MadCloud101 Ikr
I’m too obsessed with the forums at the moment..

Hey guys

I’m leaving this server (Might come back in the future) for a reason some of you may know.

Some thanks:

@Mr_RedSheep for helping with some things

@ABakedCookie for helping with another things

@PyjamaL1ama for being the best mod ever

If I forgot someone I’m sorry :(

Good bye my friends, hope to talk later on

@K0alaLandau No, NOOOOOO, you must be kidding!!! I don’t want you gone D:
@K0alaLandau Nuuuu :c Don’t go! Thank you for the best mod comment though lel

Hey guys… umm, kinda been losing interest in Minecraft lately, hence me being so inactive suddenly. Don’t worry, I’ll still be here roaming around the forums when I get bored (which is very common) and I will be playing on the Redstoner factorial server (Yes, I had singleplayer practice @Pepich1851). So, as for my goodbye shootouts thingy:

@PyjamaL1ama and @Nemes , thanks for being really kind staff for all the time on the server, even though I was being a bitch at times. (I didn’t really remember all the mods I liked since I was gone for so long)

@ArhurValk , thanks for being extremely helpful in cubing :D

@Stomachfoot and @innosteve , for kindly helping me through tough times when I don’t know what to build or can’t fit a circuit. (And I apologize for being a jerk to you sometimes @Stomachfoot D: )

@K0alaLandau and @Mr_RedSheep and @Mr_BlueSheep for being great people to hang out with

@Hardfg5000 for being @Hardfg5000 xD

@Dico200 , for doing stuff on the server

@Pepich1851 , for being like the best thing on the server, like literally.

@Curs3d , for being a friend IRL and not being ingame very often.

And finally:

@Sidney , for being a nice guy to talk to and for making a plot which has a bunch of rage signs below a 7x7 :P

Although some of the people below have left the Redstoner community, I will still thank them.

@Archangelus21 , for being a great guy @Futsy , for being an excellent mod when it lasted @psrcek , for the same reason as first, except I don’t know if you retired or not ———————– And last but not least, I will thank this entire community for being an awesome thing to be in, all the teamwork achieved, and all the great things that you showed to the world, proving the impossible.

P.S: If I’m not addicted to my phone I might come on sometimes.

-FullyStealth

@FullyStealth dont u fucking dare
@FullyStealth sad to see you go man, but I need to ask, will you become more active in Clash Royale/Cubings?
@FullyStealth Nooooo! Don’t leave me Fully :c
NUUUU why @FullyStealth?
I’m not leaving, so to say, but I’m not going to be on the server a lot anymore,‘cause I have nothing to do. I’m still somewhat interested in Minecraft, but I have been playing less and less. I will still be very active on the forums, but at the moment there may be a delay from my responses, ‘cause of a bug.

@FullyStealth Thanks for remembering that I existed. :)

Good Luck in all your hobbies!

@ArhurValk , well, there’s a reason I don’t do it much anymore: Long story short, I sent in my phone to be repaired (since no goddamn repair shops give a damn about Motorola moto G’s in Finland) and the guy realised that he had the wrong replacement screen. He then ordered it from the US. Latest arrival time for the screen is on the 22st of July, and guess what? I’m leaving Malaysia on the 21st of July. Awesome arrival times USPS. (Also probably gonna be even slower due to Malaysia’s crappy postage system -_-). (Also the reason not doing shit in your clan rn @Pepich1851 😂)

@BurgerTheFgt and @PyjamaL1ama , well I’m really sorry I got a leave, but I gotta work on school a crap load more. Current average = 8.5 …Average to enter the highschool that’s in English… 9.5 (Not even joking). Also I need a better social life and talk to people instead of typing up really cringy messages and sending them to my class chats (like I’ve been doing for the past year and a half).

@Tsskyx :-: sorryyyyy :-: it’s just that Redstoner just uses up too much time… and I’ve built the doors that I would only dream about when I started. Good luck to your cubing tho :)

@Archangelus21 , you’re welcome :D also I thought you were dead and you never browsed the forums….nvm that xD

@FullyStealth Oh, good luck getting into that school then :P

@FullyStealth Good luck with whatever you want to do in life.

It is at moments like these that I feel forgotten.

@ABakedCookie sorry :-: and we never got to finish that 8x8 deep cave :-:
Fully! I’m sad to see you go. :-( Good luck in your endeavours!
I am leaving for a long while, due to me being upset with some people’s decisions and mixed words, i’ll take my leave. The bright side of this though is i can focus on coding more, maybe even give another server a try. I would like to thank anyone who ever helped me out, was just someone fun to talk to, or just the whole redstoner community in general for being so nice, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to build here and expand my skillset, unfortunately i have lost a ton of interest in redstone and will be quitting. Thanks again everyone, if you need to contact me, im usually on slack, but i’d get in contact soon, i will be uninstalling that as well. Thanks again guys, it was a good run while it lasted, but i no longer feel i belong here, best of luck to all of you and your endeavors. Later guys :)
Nooo, sad to see you go @Dacotathebeast , I know the feeling of when you feel rejected by this community, but its ok to leave. Good luck in all your goals and code like I never could! 😊😥
Also, I might be leaving for a bit myself. I have no builds left to complete, and I have two things I want to accomplish: designing my hexaflow 3D printer (check electronics), and getting an avarage above 9 this year(I am more or less flawless right now.)
Sorry not everything went the way you would have liked @dacotathebeast, nevertheless, thanks for being a part of our server for a good while and I hope to see you again in the future. And that sounds like a nice idea @FullyStealth, high grades are always nice. Just keep this in mind - Once you get into uni/college, your grades become kinda useless, so if you get high grades, get into a uni/college that requires high grades. Don’t make the mistake I made and go for a university/college with relatively lower entry requirements.
Thanks for the tip @Dico200 😊
Actually just get those high grades.

After a long talk with @Pepich1851 and many other people that I would love to hug for their dedication to help me

I have decided it’s time to leave.

Goodbye.

Well i would understand. Besides i left too. I just join sometimes to talk to ppl

Hey Nyx.

We never really talked much, we had a few conversations but nothing too exciting. I know what you loved two things: Redstone, and fucking around with people. You where great at both of those. I am sure you are making a good choice.

Good luck with the future. Aber

good song tho so I guess it’s fine
I think that’s his way of saying he’s leaving?

Nope, just wanted to post that song :P

Also, it’s not really a necropost because this thread is pinned.

I haven’t been very active for a long time, so I am going to make it official and say that I am leaving the server. I may or may not return at some point, but at the moment, I don’t feel any motivation whatsoever. Thanks for all the good times from everyone. (I’d make a list of everyone I’ve been friends with and give a short message to each of them but honestly that’s just so much work lmao)
thanks for everything @Yummy_ <3 hopefully i can talk to you again soon
bye @Yummy_ (I’d make a long reply but that’s too much work lmao)
Yeah me too, i’ll check in now and then

Goodbye @Yummy_, hope to see you again sometime!

######Also, thank you for giving me builder and trusted. <3

Ayy cya Yummy, hope u have a good time in / out of games.
Well guys it’s time to say goodbye. I have loved the community on this server, and i am kinda sad but yea i am not really interested in minecraft anymore, so that why you probably haven’t seen me online a lot recently. So first off i would like to say thanks to these dickheads: @Max343, @CookieRedstone, @Pepich1851, @LogalDeveloper, @PyjamaL1ama, @D0an, @psrcek(where did that guy go dafuq) and i probably missed a few. I would like to say thanks @z0985z for helping me back in 2015 when i joined, to learn some basic stuff cuz when i joined the server i literally just knew that redstone has 2 states on and off. I loved the time i have spent on the server(i think it was like ~1 month) so yea. I will probably check the forums once in a while and join the server to chat. Cya peeperinios. ^^^fking ^^^emotional

Thanks dikhead

Was nice having very dank chats with you

@WebyRedstone Oh man, that’s a shame! I hope we’ll see you around here now and again.
Ik its a bit late but it’s sad to see you go, @WebyRedstone, you were one of the few who kept me company as i was always alone back then…