Introduction to X Corp and EnderLabs

Off topicMinecraft related → Introduction to X Corp and EnderLabs

Lately, there has been the rise of two organizations:

• X Corp, by Xav101.
  • EnderLabs, by Phantom_Builder.

People have been confused about this. Therefore, I will describe both, having seen the workings of both organizations.

X Corp is an organization that was founded by Xav101, and it specializes in slimeblock mechanical weaponry. Xav101 has extensive slimeblock experience, and he is open for people to join his organization. He has been tinkering with slimeblock mechanics since slimeblocks gained the mechanic that made them sticky. However, once you decide to join, Xav101 expects you to be very dedicated to helping X Corp. The official organization building is at Xav101’s second plot.

EnderLabs is an organization that was founded by Phantom_Builder, and it specializes in weaponry research based on quantum mechanics, the multiverse, and the technical parts of the game. I cannot say much about their weaponry, because I do not want a conflict to arise between Phantom_Builder and I. They have extensive knowledge from experiments related to quantum mechanics and the multiverse, but not much in the technical parts of the game, because it is a rather new addition; however, I anticipate that they will have abundant knowledge in that field soon. If you join, Phantom_Builder is fine with you leaving, only if you do not join X Corp. The official organization building is at Phanton_Builder’s fifth plot; there is a matter field that will prevent unauthorized people from entering.

I hope this quick overview has helped you understand the rise of these two organizations. They are currently very strong rivals, and I do not recommend putting yourself in between of the conflict. They both need more men and women to support their organizations. Of course, there is always the choice of neutrality, which I have chosen for now.

I am both! Fuck you all!
You forgot Dee-Tech. :( it’s more of what ender labs is. It’s under construction. Add that info
EnderCorp is more redstone block and piston stuff, but otherwise, great job on the analysis
@_CanadianBakon attention post (necropost) much?
Why would that be necroposting? It adds relevant information, and the thread isn’t too old.