FASTEST 5x5 GLASSDOOR

RedstonerBuilding → FASTEST 5x5 GLASSDOOR

SHOWCASE

About a week ago, i decided to set a worldrecord for fastest 5x5 glassdoor, so, i made one that opens in 4.2 seconds, and then, @MikeyMatic and @ShadedRedstone decided to make one too, but i just HAD to speed mine up, and now, as a result of this friendly competiton I PRESENT… THE FASTEST 5x5 GLASSDOOR!!!

fly to the top of my 2nd plot to see it in action.

Opening speed: 3.5 seconds

Closing speed: 1.75 seconds

Size: 5000 blocks

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

COLOURWIRES

WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK. WHO WOULD DO THAT
it was a FRIENDLY competition

Well mine is 3.9 seconds, its up tp you to choose compactness or speed :p mine is more compact and 2nd fastest

EDIT : to Stomachfoot : if i wasnt on the server u will be stuck on 4.2 seconds, but becuz i motivated u,u make this record im happy with you Stom. What will happen if u master the ZERO ticks? :o what will happen?!?! Im still happy im the 2nd one,if i was 4th i would be sad ;p lol. Anyways thats all i gotta say.

Your door is probably better for sv cuz its compact ☺
nice doors everyone! C:

I will rek all of you.

Challenge accepted.

Nyxis u cant beat my compactness? XDDD LOL XD
@MikeyMatic No need to be rude :l
Hmm thanks for the 0 tick advice. Now imma go ham! :D
@L0rdDrag0 sorry i sometimes have an unexpected attitude XD

I have one the exact same speed,just a bit slower pn the closing and a bit smaller but still

You started this 5x5 glass door thingy’s XD

I’ve kept quiet until now so I could surprise you guys.

THE NEW WORLDS FASTEST 5x5 GLASSDOOR

Opening time: 2.97 Closing time: 1.25

How I achieved the speed? I used some zero ticks. Not all of it used it, but some of the retractions used it.

I’m currently working on an EVEN FASTER VERSION

But for now, check it out on my third plot, and in the air. (I don’t know how to upload pics here). -__- Happy redstoning.

ALSO IMPORTANT know that if you read ^^ it was complete bull and I just luv all yoo guyS

<6

Volume ? Mine is 4158 blocks c: and also… u can just take a screenshot, upload to imgur then share the uploaded link ._.
@Stomachfoot lets wekt @Deeeedo with 0 ticks ;) shall we?
Mikey, you blind? (<3) look what I commented up there.
@Deeeedo show me that thing! :O
@Deeeedo i didnt see that reply on my phone soo XD Yea XD