Banned for "spamming"

RedstonerAppeals → Banned for "spamming"

SOLVED

banned for 30 mins

For “spamming”

I don’t believe I spammed at all

Please show me how I was spamming with picture evidence thx or unban me please

There is plenty of evidence against you, as many people can also testify who were on. You continued sending very spammy messages after I had already kicked you and tempbanned several other people.

closed

Doesn’t follow format…

It’s you to tell us what happened and then if we see that the ban was not justified it will be undone. As several mods saw you spamming it’s proof enough. But give a proper reason why you should be unbanned with proof and then it might happen. I’d be surprised if this did anything

Greetings

Pepich

We checked logs and you did not spam as much as we initially thought. It was very hard to tell during the midst of all the chaos at the time. Please follow the guidelines next time though. Sorry. unbanned
Thx And I thought I did follow the guildlines just noticed I messed up the last one sorry.

hint: Just copy over the text from the guidelines and fill it in. It’s getting easier for you because you can’t forget stuff and it’s getting easier for others because you got headlines :)

Nice to see another false cause was sorted out, I’m sorry if I sounded a little mean in my first comment but I was a little pissed at my familie and was pretty annoyed by the spam and therefor wrote it a little biased…

Greetings

Pepich