Banned UPDATED

RedstonerAppeals → Banned UPDATED

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

<permanent or temporary (should include duration)> Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

<e.g. “banned for griefing”> Spam and Kill Potions and Hack?

What I have done wrong

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

<detailed description about what we, the Redstoner staff, have done wrong when banning/demoting you including reasons> Spamming once or twice isn’t worth permanently banning and I haven’t used kill potions since I got banned for a week, a few months ago and I have not hacked as that would obviously get me banned

First of all, the reason kill potions was included in the ban reason was because you have had at least 2 offences that I have personally banned you for that involved usage of and attempting to hide kill potions. You were lucky to not be perm banned over that. The chat spamming was the last straw. Also the reason I included hacks as a ban reason is because I recalled you hacking in the kill potions yourself, and I apoligize if I was mistaken. Anyways you haven’t really done anything beneficial for our community, and your offenses are too many and too serious to, in my opinion, warrant an unban.
@L0rdDrag0 So what you are saying is that I’m not going to be unbanned. This is the last thing I would have expected. Did you just randomly decide to permanently ban me or what, did you extend my 1 hour ban to forever or did I do something before the ban as well as spamming? I’m really confused as to why this happened
@PokemonPlayz_ I extended it to a permanent ban after realizing your many previous offenses. The spamming thing was very serious especially as it encouraged several other people to spam as well. Your attitude about your previous bans was also very unimpressive as I recall. This was the last straw, and that is why you are permanently banned. I will give other people a couple of hours to give any input before I close this appeal.
@L0rdDrag0 I know this wont help at all, well anything I say wont help me, but I just want to be unbanned because when I get sad (happens a lot as I suffer from bad anxiety) playing on the redstoner server helps me relax as the people on it are so nice. Just please take a moment and think how you would feel in this situation if you were in it. (This is the last I will be saying tonight)
@L0rdDrag0 also I have helped the community a but by reporting some people that have broken the rules for example someone kept spamming their YouTube name.

but I just want to be unbanned because when I get sad (happens a lot as I suffer from bad anxiety) playing on the redstoner server helps me relax

honestly I’ve heard this excuse too many times on appeals, about how Redstoner is their only way to ‘vent’ or ‘get away from the world’ since they suffer from anxiety, depression, etc. I’m sick of it. Your mental issues should be of no concern to us, rather, they should be healed and/or treated with ACTUAL THERAPEUTIC HELP.

But, since you’re builder and have been building and have been on redstoner for a while, as well as having many, heart-felt interactions with the community, MAYBE your ban should be at least two weeks.

There is no point perm banning someone who donated, that is just stealing.
@ImpressedYou i understand why you are fed up with the excuses but thanks for trying to help reduce my ban but chances are it ain’t gonna help. Also @Hardfg5000 that of very true.
First of all, what the heck kind of logic is that @Hardfg5000? By that logic, If I give 5 dollars to a police officer, then murder the president, then I don’t deserve a life in prison. Also @ImpressedYou, I would encourage you to look at his previous appeals, as he has received tempbans of significant length several times and has STILL not learned. Also, not only has he broken major rules many times, he has done so with direct intent to break them, going so far as to try to hide his kill pots from staff when he logged on (and yes, he did maliciously use them). I understand that he has devoted a lot of time to the server, and I sympathize with that, however that’s not an excuse to completely ignore major rules.
Yeah, donators can be banned. Donating $5 or even $999999 doesn’t excuse an offense of any sort. Donations are a way to support the server and get minor perks, not to escape punishment.
Um i think if someone donated $9999999 they can do whatever the fuck they want on the server XD
@L0rdDrag0 So I can’t get 1 last chance or anything and there is nothing I can do. I guess il say good bye then :,(
Look, ive seen people get their donation removed for an unban, ive seen it with 1 person. He got unbanned for removal of his donation. I just want him to be unbanned, and not follow the fate i had (THANKS FUTSY…) I think he should be unbanned because hes been there for a long time, just like me. Him and lots of other people have been there for 2+ years. They helped to shape the community. So take 2 fucking seconds to realise without people like us redstoner would be so different. so oh so different. Ranty Rant over.
Yeah I don’t think he should be unbanned at the expense of his donor rank. If that happened you would technically be buying your way back onto the server. I’m fairly sure that’s not how unbans are supposed to work.
@nalaek2004 thank you, those are the kindest things anyone has said to me.

I just want him to be unbanned, and not follow the fate i had

But Just like you @nalaek2004 he didn’t learn from previous kicks and tempbans so it was time to ban him permanently. So if He had taken the punishment he got as a kick and/or a tempban and learned that he shouldn’t do it any more, he would still be on the server as a better person. But since he didn’t learn anything from it he can’t be on the server, because we as staff won’t have any players that are constantly breaking rules. And The rules are there to be followed, so it is a reason that some people get punished.

Just in the time I have been MIT I have seen @PokemonPlayz_ get kicked and tempbanned several times. So as I said if he had taken it as way to learn that he shouldn’t do it anymore he would still be on the server.

ps. This isn’t just directed at you @PokemonPlayz_ it is also directed at you @nalaek2004 since both of didn’t seem to learn from kicks and tempbans

So I can’t make a potition or poll to get me unbanned
Please vote. I know it wont help me but it would be nice to see. http://strawpoll.me/5819272
Hmm its kinda weird. things keep going wrong since this happnened…
K time to lock this thread. locked
This thread is locked.