Does anyone know this programming language?

Off topicProgramming → Does anyone know this programming language?

It’s a simple visual language. It’s based on java, it uses simpler syntax. It’s the only one that I know and that I’m currently learning.

https://processing.org/

I like it because it’s so simple, download and run. I tried stuff like html/css, but quit shortly after, because first, it was useless to me, and second, I had no idea where I should write the actual code.

Also, one extra question, does anyone here know machine language? Just asking…

If by machine language you mean ==assembly== then I’m here for you :3
I meant the actual 0 and 1 stuff, but assembly is close enough. I just wanted to find the craziest programmer here. It looks like it’s you Nemes.

Well the closest I can get to the core is C and a bit of assembly, barely enough to see what’s wribg if a program tosses an error in line xxx in the assembly and I got info about the type of error. Then I might be able tonfigure out what the code did wrong. That’s about it tho :P Going into all binary well… Depends on the machine. Nemes clearly wins on his own processors as he gotta program on those in binary but everyone who made their own processor once wins on that exact model :P

I don’t know that language you linked there but I’m familiar with java so if you need help you can always consider asking me ;)

Greetings

~Pepich~

yea does anyone here know how to program in binary, i would be very intrested

@gamepatrol502

Simple…

‘10001011101000101110100101110100101101010010’