blockplacemods addition: toggle interacting

ArchivesFeature requests → blockplacemods addition: toggle interacting

CLOSED

Original idea by @Just_Samuel

The point of this would be to be able to place items on containers/buttons/levers/… without having to keep shift pressed, using a command like

/set interaction [blocktype/all] [true/false]

or

/set interaction [true/false]

Would be easy to implement I think, just gimme some 1-ups :P

Greetings

~Pepich~

moved to correct subforum

ew no that would suck, typing /set interaction is way worse then just pressing shift

Did I put it into website feature requests or what? xD

The idea is to get around always having to press shift (or shift+space when flying). You just do that cmd once and from then on no need for shift anymore till you tell the plugin that you want to disable it again. /set inter? or /set act? or /set action? There’s enough ways to shorten the cmd, that’s no problem. I can set as many aliases as I want if your problem is just the command being shit. It’s supposed to work as the /set slab for example, none complains about that :P And you can still just use shift, the plugin won’t disable shift at all so if you don’t like it just ignore it as it doesn’t change anything for you then?

Greetings

~Pepich~

PS: Found tilde, for me it’s alt+n lol. ° would be below escape :P

Yeah you put it in website feature requests @Pepich1851
Hmm, I don’t think I ever saw this request, but it should be quite easy to implement. It will be a little trippy in practice though. I also dont really know how to close the inventory when you right click the container. I’ll figure it out :)