Dragonmaster394!

RedstonerAppeals → Dragonmaster394!

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

permanent / been demoted to member not builder

Ban/Demotion reason

Building a swastika

What I have done wrong

“Apparently” building a swastika on my friends(grunt30) plot when he did it I did do some w/e though(he is on holiday when he comes back he will say that he did it not me)

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Cause it wasn’t me

he will say that he did it not me

Logblock doesn’t lie…

I’ll just comment that you’ve already been demoted once from builder before, I don’t really have much input besides that.
It was more than one block, LogBlock tells me he built the whole thing on grunt’s plot. LogBlock never lies.

WAIT WHAT. is building a swastika seriously offensive?!?!?!?

Even if that is offensive for some stupid moronic reason, sounds like he HELPED his friend. Sounds like the friend ‘authorized’ him to build it. I feel like the other guy should be punished but idk.

Pj did u LB most of the swastika blocks?

It’s cause I did w/e on it
@Deeeedo Yes!! Freedom of speech
Oh so you griefed the swastika by WE it?
@Deeeedo no I moved it

What’s wrong with that?

I still don’t see ANYYY reason he should be banned. Maybe demoted for moving it without permission but not banned.

And even if moving it is perm-bannable, he shouldn’t be banned UNLESS THE FRIEND WAS AGAINST DRAGON MOVING IT. for example,

If teix moved my build, i would be fine with that (and so he shouldn’t be banned since that wasn’t offensive to me)

HAHAHAHA if the friend ASKED HIM TO MOVE IT,

Then dragon, you should be instantly unbanned and re promoted to builder. ,__,

@Deeeedo THANK YOU SOMEONE APART FROM SMOOTH GETS IT
@PyjamaL1ama @L0rdDrag0 @Evanis_ @Nemes see the community want me back

How the fuck is BUILDING A SWASTIKA protected by freedom of speech? I say he should be beheaded and DDoSed too!

Jokes a side, swastikas have always been an instantly bannable offence.

@BaruTeUnrekable I didn’t build it my friend did and I did w/e for it
Then you shouldve reported him on the forums rather than moving it. What the fuck has the world come to when people lack such basic common sense?
@BaruTeUnrekable you can belive in a religion why can people belive in that sort of stuff?
To clear this up, LB CAN tell the difference between WE and building. It was building. Also @Deeeedo , swastikas can be and are very offensive. Unless any other member of staff has something to say I’ll close this tomorrow/later.
@PyjamaL1ama at least tell them to look at this then
so Dragon is banned and Grunt30 is not?

I haven’t seen grunt so I am currently unable to talk to him about this. However, whatever part he played, Dragonmaster is still in the wrong.

@Dragonmaster394 Also, of course I told them. Nobody was against closing it. Anything else to say before I do?

I can’t stress this enough: HE DID IT AND LOGBLOCK HAS EVIDENCE. LB does not lie!
Of course it can- but it knows the difference between worldedit and building. It also knows the difference between one player and another. GASP.
@PyjamaL1ama the problems that I have is that it was a 6x6 pixel art I shouldnt get banned for it I should get A warning so just say don’t do (plus I DIDN’T DO IT)

Smashur, I just explained why it wouldn’t, at least not in this situation.

Dragonmaster, swastikas can be very offensive and you should have enough common sense not to build one…if you don’t then it’s probably an even better reason to keep you banned.

You can’t possibly have a decent counter-argument for this now so I am closing and locking this thread.

Appeal denied.

Computers don’t make mistakes like that.
This thread is locked.