I have opened my eyes and I have come to apologize to all!

RedstonerOther → I have opened my eyes and I have come to apologize to all!

Dear all,

So after having a great day on redstoner today it has really opened my eyes. For the past few months I was despising redstoner thinking about everything that has happened. I would sit there and think you guys were the bad person. I would sit there and think anything that would make me look like the good person. I would come on to redstoner and get smart with staff just because I could. All these horrible things I was thinking is just wrong. You guys aren’t the bad people I am. Well today I would like to change this. I am sorry for thinking these things, doing these things. This server is one of the best servers I have ever played on. This server is were I belong and I am sorry for all my mess-ups. You guys didn’t deserve what I did to you guys. So to all I have hurt, disgusted, trolled, etc…. I would like to take this time today to say I am sorry. Not just to staff but to everyone in this lovely community!

Dear Hacker,

You sir are the person I have to apologize the most to. Tbh I have treated you like complete shit. I have tried to torture you by saying things in chat about you. I have thought about ddosing you which is 100% the worst thing I could have ever done. I have tried to even turn people against you. After all that I should be happy for what I got. Green may not be my color but I can deal ;). Anyways hacker I know we have had our ups and down for who know why, But I am truly sorry. I should have came to you if I had a problem and I shouldn’t have turned on you when you turned out better than me. Again I sincerely apologize for my actions and would like to thank the whole staff team for letting me stay on this server at all. You guys are truly amazing for that.

Anyways I hope I can start over with all of you and just keep myself out of trouble.

Sincerely,
KILLAGIB4

If this is as legit as it seems, I really appreciate it Killa. I apoligize if I’ve been overly harsh towards you myself. It means a lot that you’ve decided to make this post. Thanks.

<3

Good luck as a cook if that’s what you’re stil doing! (source: Skype)

Sorry for being a dick to you myself.

Yeah, good luck with the culinary career if that’s still going C:

Sorry if I was a dick to you as well and I’m sure you can start again with us.

@L0rdDrag0 Np mate we all have our bad days.
@BaruTeUnrekable @PyjamaL1ama Thx mate I actually have received a job as a line/ banquet cook position and will be starting it in less than 2 weeks :D. Unfortunately I do not think I want to continue schooling as a cook. I think I am going to go to a computer school tbh because I feel I am more patent about computers than cooking. :(

I accept your apology Killa, I’m glad you saw the error in your ways now we can move on and be friends like before :D

Also Gratz on that Cooking job

<3 Glad to have you back here bud :D P.S When are you gonna cook me a meal? :P jk

OOO yay kills <6

K so I love baking. Like. I love it. And u cook. We must open a restaurant/bakery

;D