Just_Samuel

RedstonerAppeals → Just_Samuel

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Temporary, 1 day

Ban/Demotion reason

Banned for being rude to other players & excessive caps

What I have done wrong

I used caps when the mods where away as a joke like: “Mods are gone lol party.” I did this in 2 sentences. I wasn’t rude to anybody.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Most people that caps get a kick, I got a straight 1 day ban. This seems much for what I did. And it says I was rude to people, I want to know what I did and clear my name.

Just some info I was the guy that banned you.

and here is the proof off what you did, and it wasn’t just 2 sentences.

proof1 proof2

And you should say that it was just 2 sentences when you (hopefully) know that it is more than that.

So unless someone have a good argument for why you should be unbanned/lower the ban time this will not be lifted.

When there aren’t any staff online, that doesn’t mean you can just spam and caps and break all the rules. So I a agreeing with @Futsy here.
Where was the part that i was rude to other players? And i know i capsed 4 sentences, i know i was wrong. But a 1 day ban? i thought this post was to have a discussion.
I still think the 1 day is big and i wasn’t rude to anybody? Or point out to me to who i was rude? At least give me a chance.

And i know i capsed 4 sentences

if you know that why did you say 2?

And I can count 8 in the pictures so it isn’t 4 either.

I can say that some people find what you say in line 9 and 10 to be rude/disrespectful. Disrespectful in the sence that you should now that you should not say things like that even if it is directed to other people. I know that someone say similiar things, but they doesn’t say it like that, they have a “softer” approach to it.

Can’t you see it was more like a joke? i wasn’t like “hey fuck you dude”, or making somebody feel bad or be mean to them? and, i could be misunderstanding it but the rules say >Limited swearing is tolerated aslong as its not aimed at offending someone. (someone being offended by you swearing does not count) and i thought it where 2 because i when it talk in minecraft i won’t use one full sentence to say what i want to say. Usually it will be in multiple short sentences. and 8? i see 9/10/11/12/14. I still think that when normally somebody gets a kick, like 10 seconds reconnecting. I get a 24h ban? Why the whole day?

also: I stopped out of myself with the spamming? Wasn’t like a rain of abuse when the mods left, just some harmless banter, and i have been already banned for 17 hours, isn’t it enough?

i see 9/10/11/12/14.

you forgot 8/17/20. well it is 7.

I still think that when normally somebody gets a kick, like 10 seconds reconnecting. I get a 24h ban? Why the whole day?

The reason I gave you the whole day is that I am thinking that you knew that the rules still counted, but you didn’t care. So because of that I made a decision to ban you for a day.

and i have been already banned for 17 hours, isn’t it enough?

You are banned for 1 day so 17 hours isn’t enough then.

it was banter? i wasn’t trying to get people mad? And if you where still on i would have only gotten a kick?

I would have given you a small tempban if I joined and I was seeing that.

But since I wasn’t on and I just saw the logs, I decided to give you a 1day ban.

That shound’t be a thing? A decision should be made on what happend not when you found out it happend? I wasn’t trying to fuck somebody’s day or make somebody feel bullied? I think the orgin of my ban shoudn’t be that i was rude to other players. That is the part that is bothering me the most.

Like I said earlier, for me it looks like you did know that the rules still count even though no mods/staff is on, but you chose to don’t care. So I could have added another reason to the ban that is “Disrespecting rules”.

There isn’t anything more to discuss about this ban, you are not getting unbanned unless another staff member or player a good argument to unban you.

Being entirely honest, Futsy is being very nice for this kind of offence. If u were unlucky you would have gotten Permbanned just like PreXson.

Also, spamming caps is really NOT banter. Its just extremely annoying to online players and to be honest, no one was with you on your “banter”.

Remember this as a lesson and just don’t do it again, it just lets moderators get a better reason to demote you in the future for your record. (Like Teo)

Well then thanks for your team, i will make sure i won’t brake the rules in the future.
Thank you @Just_Samuel :D
Like Fully said, you’re lucky it was only a day. Many staff would have given you a week ban, and some would have permanently banned you.
[22:07:18] [Async Chat Thread - #267/INFO] : Just_Samuel: Fully = badbay Did you mean badboy, And why? #SaveFullyStealth
@SheepRedstone please don’t post on threads that are closed or solved, unless you have something useful to add.