/Music

ArchivesFeature requests → /Music

SOLVED

Well, I saw a plugin called PlotSquared. One of it’s features is /plot music. What it does it opens a GUI with disks, and when you click one, it’ll play music on the specific plot. WHat i thought is about /music, that will open GUI as well , and it’ll play the music you chose, only for you.

Thanks

I honestly quite like the idea of this.

+1

My Pool Party could be attractive +1
Its realy cool :D +1
Sounds like a good idea +1
+1 :D Let’s party!
-1 What if you want your own music? Then what?
@Nyxis So if you want your own music, just don’t use that feature tho..

@Dico200 @Nemes

So, is there anyway that’s can be implemented into the Redstoner server?

I brought up PlotSquared as a PlotMe alternative already so we can get around coding our own plot managing plugin yet we still didn’t come to make a decision on what to do. So maybe we’ll use PlotSquared anyways then the feature will be there because PlotSquared has it or we’ll make Plotter a thing in which case I don’t know if we want to add such a feature. Gonna talk this through with Pan and Nemes as they’re mostly reponsible for that kind of plugins.

Greetings

~Pepich~

This isn’t too hard to make. I hope to see it! :)
I don’t really like this idea personally. I don’t think it adds much to redstoner and I wouldn’t want to listen to the discs anyway, but I can see that someone does. If I like the music, I’d just make a playlist on soundcloud though, or something.
@Dico200 you got the idea of it a little wrong I think… As far as I can tell it’ll add custom songs played by noteblocks (using a plugin ofc and not actual noteblocks lol) so you’re not bound to the usual minecraft discs but instead can add your own songs to it (as the admin ofc). Still your point of not adding much to redstoner is definitly valid.
@Pepich1851 Well, that sounds cool. But I don’t think there are many universal songs that everyone likes to listen to, everyone has their own style. The alternative is to let everyone submit their own songs, which would just feel too advanced for such a little thing for me and totally unneeded, and harder to make. I don’t think any of these is worth adding, but there are a lot of positive votes on this request regardless.

@Dico200 What I meant is, to use Minecraft based music.

Like the disks, or the music that sometimes just starts playing.

Closed because we’re (likely) not implementing this feature.