Leave a challenge here!

RedstonerOther → Leave a challenge here!

CHALLENGE

My last attempt fucked up, so here:

How about this idea-

Since most of the redstoners here are bored, and have nothing to do,

==Leave a challenge here!==

Format

(Difficulty, 1-5) (Door Name) [Size, optional] [Speed, optional] [Other tags, optional]

Example!

(5) Fastest 5x5

-> Under 1500 blocks

-> 0.9 seconds

-> No redstone, glass & seamless

nyx, out of interest before there are any proper replies, when you made this did you honestly expect people to give actual requests? i wonder how many 2 block 10x10s you’re going to have to make good luck - arma
Dustless 3x3 4x4 or 5x5
Reply to @Doomblah, i made one a long time ago but i kinda abandoned it now,its on my second plot. Besides an tileable 4x4 was possible (by Puzzle1Cisum90
A dustless 5x5 is possible, I believe.
@Armadillo28 Kinda

Time for one of my ultimate challenges:

(6) Smallest 7x7 1155 blocks c: Under 6000 redstone ticks (10 mins) Seamless

This is (probably) possible as I have a setup of this size on one of my plots.

(3) 2 wide 5x5 door (NOTE : you cannot use Matosebs 9x9 door concept or the portcullis concept) Size is up to you Speed is up to you Seamless

2nd challenge coming upp! (3) seamless 6x6 glass door (NOTE : you cannot use the portcullis concept or matosebs 9x9 door concept) Under 6000 blocks Speed is up to you Seamless

(Under 6k blocks is possible since i made an under 5k blocks 6x6 glass door with Attanabil)

(5)8x8 Deep Cave Size: no limit Speed: no limit Other tags: seamless
3rd challenge? (3)5x5 seamless glass door under 4 seconds to open Size : Under 5000 blocks Speed : under 4 second Tags : Seamless!
==(1)== beat me at something.
@MikeyMatic time to make my 1638 block glass 6x6 setup :D
Ralp, Attanabil inserted me to the team soo ye can i help C:
The smallest 1x2 door c:
10x10 seamless with a 10x10 footprint
Sidney and G4u have been working on a 10x10 (in a 15x9 footprint I think). The top is done. I contributed a little bit. Bottom left.
1 Wide 5x5. Seamless & Slimeblockless.
@HackerAttacker , kinda what u said, but 5x5 seamless 1 high trapdoor in production.
Wait w0t, Ralp your serious?
@MikeyMatic he is