Niki or Nikki. I can't join now.

RedstonerBlames → Niki or Nikki. I can't join now.

SOLVED

That @nikki691 or @Niki171.

Dunno which but one of them splashed me with a nausea/instant death and now I can’t rejoin. If you are a MOD please act on this as I’m very annoyed this person is unbanned.

Please ban him again.

I am not a mod. Maybe @Niki171 is, i don’t know.
@nikki691 Yeah, ik but did you splash me just now?
@NinjiPlays Oh, Read your thread wrong. But no i didn’t do that. I was watching EnterElysium stream on twitch *Still watching now.
If there was blindness too, it was probably Patrick_Bang_, as I was hit too by him
I am sure it was @Niki171 because he’s a visitor. He tpa to me and I accepted thinking it was a friendly person I then got hit by him with some kill nausea blindness (anyway there were like 9 effects) then I continue to restart Minecraft and literally try everything and each time I couldn’t respawn
@NinjiPlays Has the issue been resolved already?
I can join… But I don’t know if he is banned.
There have been 2 potions going around recently, the first called TrollPotion (I think) wich will give you ~10 effects including invisibility blindness and night vision. The second has instant health (yes, instant health) 125 and is capable of killing a player in creative, called KillPotion (I think, most likely not). So if staff could clear that from everybody’s inventories and all containers, that would at least slow down all the potion killing.
@NinjiPlays He was banned from my knowledge. Sorry for the inconvenience.
solved