Redstoner TeamSpeak

RedstonerOther → Redstoner TeamSpeak

Well, this is more a question to everybody on here:

Who of you actually actively uses the redstoner.com TeamSpeak? because honestly I sometimes just get this feeling of being so alone on there ._. I notice in my TeamSpeak chat all the time that staff is going to all the staff channels and such, but apart from staff TeamSpeak is kind of empty…

Well that’s pretty much it then, please reply to this if you do infact actively use TeamSpeak.

Edit: fixed the spelling error in the title.

I’m on teamspeak pretty regularly, especially on Thursdays and weekends, however I haven’t happened to socialize with most of the normal members I see around yet. Perhaps I should sometime ;) p.s. Get forum ninja’d
i use teamspeak fairly regularly, but i’m not often there to chat with whoever, i more go on with speaking to certain people in mind :p
Yes l0rd, I have noticed you sometimes on there, you just go to my channel and jumpscare me by screaming: “PINEAPPLES!"
I use it all the time :P
@PyjamaL1ama yep, when I just look at all the notification on my TeamSpeak, I can see most of the people up here ^^ sometimes, but then everyone is heading off to the staff channels and then it’s feeling empty again.
I am also on TS almost everyday :P
i use it often too, not as much as i’d like, or as much as other players but still use it
It is very rare you will see me on. I just don’t know how to use it…
As I got my own ts server I just come on to talk to certain people, than go back to hiding in my corner… I think many people do it the same way to just come on when it’s nessecary rather than sitting there all day waiting for someone to talk with them
I use our teamspeak daily, most often to play lol with friends haha
@Pepich1851 yep I might need some more people to really talk to, like you said it.