Boiing27

RedstonerAppeals → Boiing27

CLOSED

First I would like to mention that this is not an appeal for myself, but for Boiing27 at the request of his brother, Boiing587.

Type of Ban Permanent after a 6 hour temporary ban.

Reason for ban Here I will quote the ban reasons seen on /seen: Disrespecting staff, Death threat/wish lieing (PS, can someone fix that spelling error), swasticas (and that one as well, please)

What I have done wrong When I asked Boiing587 for this, he replied saying:

Boiing27 said I sweared at him and wished that he was dead

Why I should be unbanned From the conversation I had with Boiing587, here are some reasons.

He was hungry, he gets mad when he’s hungry.

As well as the classic

It will NEVER happend again

I have screenshots of the conversation I have with Boiing587 in case they are required. If they are not please do not ask for them as I’d rather not spend a few minutes of my life uploading them. Thanks for reading, hope you come to a fair conclusion.

Why make an appeal over 8 months after you were banned? You obviously don’t care that much. And “I was hungry, I get mad when I’m hungry.” just won’t cut it. Sorry, but it’s a no from me.

EDIT: I must have been tired when I posted this, my grammar went out the window xD

No. If you can get sacked for a job for death threats, I see no reason why this kid should be unbanned for death threats. Also, I was the victim of these threats and I can tell you all that he wasn’t nice what so ever about it. His threats seemed genuine.

First of all: When was he banned? If it has been over a year then he has probably matured.

Vote: Neutral.

I agree with @PyjamaL1ama
@FullyStealth if you read PJ and I’s posts you’d discover your answer.
“I was hungry, I get mad when I am hungry.” <— I’ve heard similar excuses many times before…
The IP of Boiing587 and Boiing27 is the same, by the way. If they are brothers, that would make sense I guess. It just seems like a good alt name to me.
I guess dico, however if they were just alts, then he would not have informed us of this ban - seems a tad counter productive also, since he asked me to make this appeal, i’m guessing both of them are visitors so he would have no new permissions from regaining the use of another account. although it’s possible that it could be an alt, in the circumstances i think it is unlikely
good points were made, thanks arma.
It does appear that this would warrant a tempban at first speculation, however it’s also possible that this was not his first ban and that it was more serious than it appears. I’m personally against accepting appeals from bans any more than a month or two old, since it’s not very easy to get the background info. I don’t know anything about this, but just throwing in my opinion.
alright, from all the responses on this thread so far it all looks fairly negative if anyone has anything more to add please do but otherwise some sort of definite conclusion would be nice

I say that the banishment is justified, because

• they were disrupting the well being of the server,
  • they disrespected people (using the idea that visitor=staff),
  • the excuses were likely lies.

Even if the hunger excuse was true, it is still not a good enough excuse for a banishment to be lifted.

Preach it @wild_nature
Hi guys, I can’t remember all the details of this ban but the name rings a bell which is usually not a good thing. Pretty sure I didn’t issue the ban as I’d like to think I would get the spelling right but given the multiple reasons listed and the fact his name is familiar to me suggests this person had caused a lot of trouble. Without any hard evidence to the contrary I’d suggest the ban was warranted and should remain.
I do agree with what ion said on this topic.
Sustain the ban, in my opinion.
I think the opinion is pretty unanimous at this point. closed