I Do not know...

RedstonerBlames → I Do not know...

SOLVED

My main account (NarraClamborg) was instakilled the first or second day I logged into the server and since I did not create my forum token for that account, I could not create a forum account. I do not know who instakilled me(I was “Youtube and Lunch” ing) but I hope you can find him/her using the server logs. I did not have an alternate account until today so I was unable to create this thread. Have a nice day! (Psst! Do not tell anybody but I created the alternate account mainly to create this thread!)

I tried respawning but I could not

I was instakiled at my plot

2015-11-08(I hope)

Tinypic Link(I do not know how to upload photos) link

Try and join now on the account you couldn’t get on so we can fix it.

And about the alternate account, that is mainly a problem when you are banned on the server.

Futsy I joined and I am AFK, and about the alternate account, you can just ban my alternate account too if I get banned since the names are so similar or if you want to, you can just ban the alt account right after my main account is fixed.

For small things such as this you can always poke me on youtube in the comments of some video. If you then join the server and I recognize that you are online, I could use /kill and that should resolve the issue, ironically enough. We don’t really feel the need to ban your alternate account - if we end up banning you for whatever reason that will be taken care of.

Unfortunately I do not believe that we will be able to use the logs to find the person that threw a potion at you, even if we’d love to. Logblock doesn’t actually store this anymore AFAIK. Either way I hope you can forget the inconvenience and move on. (Is your account working properly now?)