Nemes

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Nemes

I think its about time I do this, its been long enough in my opinion xD

Well hello, Im Nemes, as of writing this Im 17 years old… ok well, how do I continue this in sentences now… I guess I dont.

Redstoner

Redstoner has truly changed my life, when I joined the server nearly 3 years ago, I hardly knew how to say Hello Im Nemes (or back in the days NEMESIS13cz), I didnt know anything about computers and coding. That has all changed over the years though.

Coding

I code things, wouldnt exactly say a lot but I do some stuff…

Nemgine

Yes, thats right, Im working on my own game engine c: For anyone curious, its Java and graphics are done with OpenGL 3.2 (yes that means Im using shaders - GLSL 3.3) using LWJGL 2 You can find Nemgine on my github page right here

NemOS

You have my permission to make a nemo joke here, but thats about it. This is my little silly kernel that as of now hardly boots, but Ill get there eventually. Of course its the Assembly language, lel what else runs on bare hardware other than freestanding C?

You can see some bits of my ASM here

Redstoner-Utils

I also contribute to our plugins from time to time.

Other

There is a lot more that Ive coded, most of it not even being on github, but there are some project that I havent mentioned here.

Computational Logic

Yeah, as addition to the above, I also make computers. If youre interested, ask me ingame, I have about 3000 pages of PDFs to recommend.

If I were to conclude myself as I am, Id say I have achieved some things normal people dont even think of, like build computers and make a kernel, I still feel like I havent achieved anything though. Mentality wise, you could compare it to a ship that has been hit by a few torpedoes and is sinking… but hasnt sunk. We are all just piles of atoms, our thinking and cognition are just chemical reactions and electrons moving around, in the grand scheme of things, worthless Thats quite bad if you read it in a psychology book, but something else when you make it up yourself. Sorry if I just caused some form of depression for you, this is just how I think

If you read it this far and dont feel like committing suicide, congratulations and thanks for reading. And of course I have to end this off with my own quote.

==Life is just a dream, but as every dream, you can control it==

Fucking took you long enough, nemo.

Forum ninja!

Thanks for the positivity barry…
Well I’ve been waiting a while.
Well thats cool Nemes. I really didn’t know what you’ve been up to and certainly didn’t expect starts of a game engine or an OS kernel.

After a year xD

Hi I guess c:

@Nemes Who are you?
Yeah @CanadianAppa ,what the fuck is a Nemes? I think we should eat it.
@PyjamaL1ama Yeah, I really don’t know. Isn’t it like a german pineapple?
Nice… I’m gonna look at your engine..
And you still didn’t give your gender.