TheDJoe's Disrespectful Attitude

RedstonerBlames → TheDJoe's Disrespectful Attitude

SOLVED

Description

A former member of Redstoner decided it would be funny to come onto Synergy and bash the players on their, as well as disrespecting our players.

Failed attempts

Attempted to ask him why he was doing this, yet the player in question ( @TheDJoe ) ignored my question and tried to turn it back on me

Synergy Server

Time

2015-11-15 01:00 AM

Grief

No griefing occurred

Proof

alt text alt text alt text It was completely unnecessary for @TheDJoe to come onto our server and belittle us. A complete waste of both his time and our time.

This is indeed unacceptable behavior. I’m gonna follow the ruling on a similar issue a year ago (http://redstoner.com/forums/threads/488-nalaek2004-and-barrygold21) and give @TheDJoe a 7 day temporary ban for misconduct. I’d also like to hear of an apology to at least @zombachu, Roudone, and @Skrileton by the end of the ban period. Thanks for reporting Skril.

==Not gonna solve until apologies are confirmed==

Hello. I have two things to say: First of all, to Skrileton. I am very sorry for my unacceptable behavior. There have been a few things going on in my family recently and I just don’t know what to do about them. I shouldn’t have done what I did, but I was just a little confused and wanted a way to take out my anger. This is a very emotional time in my family currently, and so I think I just need a little time off. Also, the stuff I was saying on synergy was a lie. I just didn’t want to have to bring up what was going on in my family at the time. Next, I want to ask L0rd where should I write the apologies?
@TheDJoe This thread is fine. I’ll just link them here next time I see them after the apologies are made.

Zombachu - I am very sorry that I targeted you, even though nothing was your fault. I have nothing whatsoever against your server.

Skrileton, RomoJoe, & Roudone - I am sorry that I wasted all of your time. I hope you don’t take anything I might have said personally, and I feel like crap for doing it.

Everyone else affected - I don’t know how you might have been affected by this, but I’m sorry in general.

Thanks Joe. solved
Thank you for your apology. It is accepted.
Very professional guys good job <3
Thanks for the apology though I wasn’t offended lol