Command Block Stuff

Off topicOther → Command Block Stuff

Hey partnoids

I’ve recently been getting into command blocks in single player and I started a puzzle map. I was wondering if I could come some tips on any commands you cmd block junkies know that are helpful for puzzle map making, or just map making in general. Here are some things I already know

1. /tellraw adding titles on the screen in custom colors and formatting, adjusting the time it takes for text to fade in/out.

2. /testfor @p Trigger commands when player gets inside the command block radius [r=x]

3. all the /set block /destroy and (~~) stuff.

4. Fast cmd block/redstone clock (destroy and replace rs block)

5. most of the gamerules like /keepInventory /naturalRegeneration /doDaylightCycle and all the other basic ones like the one that puts entity drops to false. (Stops lag)

SO. Could you junkies share some other useful things that would make a map awesome? Maybe even links and videos to epic map making junk? Some things I don’t know how to use - falling sand, well and billions of other stuff.

THANKS <5

lol @FullyStealth

1.9 is going to be useful to command block users, because it includes three different types of command blocks with different functions. So, the advice is: wait until 1.9 m8

@Deeeedo You seem to have misunderstood a lot of the concepts here. I can help you; add me on Skype.
Also @wild_nature @Deeeedo You can start making the map in the snapshots already. They seem to have stabilized quite a lot now.