I'm really sorry for Burger...

RedstonerOther → I'm really sorry for Burger...

This is what happened

Yesterday I had a really bad day. Lots of losses in real life and other random people hating on me through skype. I just couldn’t keep up. I was playing on minecraft and was about to starting redstoneing agian. Burger, Cookie and me started on a collab, we were skyping, having lots of fun. But all friends has negative and positive sides. That’s when it happened, all it could take is to get denied from someones plot. I knew it was a joke. But it was just too irritating that I decided to quit and stop redstoning and I even put “thank burger” which was really really mean, I really regret this therefor today when I woke up I decided to create this thread.

Burger also has a soul

Burger is a great friend. Give him a chance too. I mean everyone has their flaws and when you done some thing wrong you do not notice it until you’ve seen your friends reaction. Burger has always been a great friend and will always be for me. When was the last time you were joking around? I mean this could happen to everyone. Let Burger have the same priority as before. He’s a human too, give him back his respect.

STOP HATING, I MEAN COME ON!

Barry it wasn’t just his fault it was just such a small thing so don’t be mean. Burger could go just as deep as I was going yesterday. Just don’t barry, don’t. Kepp it inside but think about it, that’s just rude. I still love you Barry and Burger, do not worry about it.

Love you all, Skyflip

What the fuck was the point in mentioning me in that last paragraph? I know it wasn’t burgers fault, he’s just an asshole.I hope you feel quite bad for the way you always act burger, because if you dont I worry further for your attitude.
Barry u was the one who got me to get more angry then i already wus ik im an asshole thats just me. But u dont have to be so mean…. life is already hard enough for me and sky
but barry i also still like you. its not that i hate you, i just have minorproblems with life

And I hope you feel bad, Barry, and someday realize that your common disposition on others is often hateful; usually filled with abusive words, I hope you realize your attitude and correct it soon.

Always responding to things with anger (even minor anger) and abusive words will screw you up some day.

Don’t get me wrong, I love all three of yall bai

,-,

@Deeeedo stop acting all good guy and open your eyes to how much of an asshole burger is to everyone. I’ll feel sorry for burger when he opens his eyes and stops fucking everything up.

I am 100% not in the mood to type this at all, but barry…

You need to calm the fuck down.

Deeedo.

You need to shush. Good point, but no.

Burger.

Nothing’s wrong. Shut up.

Skyflip.

Ditto.

I already said I’m not in the mood for this. Feel free to delete this fucking retarded comment

This thread is locked.