One Command - Question!!

RedstonerOther → One Command - Question!!

So I’ve been getting into command blocks, like advanced junk (I’m still fairly new) but it’s AWEOSME! Started building my first “One Command Creation” :D it’s fairly simple and the creation is fairly basic but still pretty cool.

The command is getting pretty long, it’s got me all like ,_,

So imma bout to ask a question but first: basically, the command gives @p a squid egg, and you place the squid egg, a /testfor command finds the squid, then through /execute @e[type=Squid] ~ ~ ~ /summon (insert) I summon blocks relative to the squid. In short: placing the egg wherever you want summons blocks where you put the egg. (The squid dies after btw because of a cmd block.)

Is there a easier or SIMPLER method for placing an egg and command blocks detect it and active something? I’m happy with my method, just curious to see what you junkies may have out there.

<3 -Greetings-

Deedo

If u mean is there an easier way to detect if an item was right clicked, unfortunatly not.

I’d have a clock running testfor squid and then first thing is the /summon u wanted, then kill it after that has activated. so basically the way u have it now.

Use this website its extremely useful, can make basically any command ever Command Generator