Una lumaca su una tartaruga (Redstone Computer)

RedstonerBuilding → Una lumaca su una tartaruga (Redstone Computer)

#Here I present to you, my very first Minecraft computer! Imgur

#With a binary to decimal decoder to run the program memory that uses the maximum possible repeaters, and a clock perfectly primed for the computers optimal speed, it executes nearly a whole command every 10 seconds! Imgur

#It takes the computer a whole 7.5 minutes to execute all 45 possible lines of code! Imgur

#It comes complete with nearly 8 miles of busing! (Don’t count) Imgur

#The input registers are the pinnacle of current redstone technology! Consisting of a Nor-Latch and an AND gate, it blows people away with its simplistic complexity! Imgur

#The ALU takes 16 inputs and has 8 outputs, and can do lots of math! (Put together using trial and error, don’t ask me how to build it.) Imgur

#The 8 bytes of RAM has repeaters litterally everywhere, making it take a whole second to write an input to memory! At least it’s compact! Wait……. Imgur

#The serial transmission system is entirely useless in this computer, yet I wanted to say that I had it! With 4 tick / bit transmission times, it shoots your 8 bits of data to the receiver in a mere 6 seconds! Imgur

#Thank you for looking and I hope to blow you away again with my redstone prowess sometime soon!

Well, still better than what I can do GOOD JOB MAN :D