Option to reverse order in which replies are displayed

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Option to reverse order in which replies are displayed

SOLVED

##What? I think it would be nice to be able to have the latest comments displayed first (for staff at least, don’t know if this applies to player-made threads).

##Why? This would work well with, for example, the requests for /lol, which is currently an entire subforum for something so small, with small threads just with a /lol message. I think it’s absurd. For this case exactly, we would have the guidelines in the thread itself, and the requests simply in the replies, just with the latest ones first, to make it slightly better. I don’t understand why that subforum was made in the first place to be honest. I think I had a thread for it earlier which I’m unable to find.

Being able to read the “story” in cases such as appeals, from top to bottom is nice. But if this is added, it’ll be REALLY annoying having the latest persons say be at the top ,_,

As Logal said, it’s optional.

+1 from me!

If optional, +1.

If not optional, -10.

If it is optional for certain threads, -20.

+1 (only because it’s optional).

Yes, I obviously meant that this would be an option. A box you can enable to reverse the reply order.

@Nyxeon

If it is optional for certain threads, -20.

What do you mean by this?

@Dico200 It shod be optional to all threads, appeals or not. If it’s not on all, -20.
I think it is a very good idea, and from my POV it shouldn’t be that hard to implement,so if more people/ @jomo thinks it is a good idea I can make it (atleast try)
+10 it it can be changed -10 if it can not
+3.14159265358979323846264338327950 Yes i remember all that im proud
Shall I copy 500,000 digits of pi to wek you @Curs3d ? Anyways, +1
Coded, to be implemented