Ban/Demotion reason

What I have done wrong

I tried to log on the server and was given a message that says “ok”

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I have no idea what I did that would make me banned

here is your reason

==EDIT: that reconnect up there was you getting auto-kicked by anti-spam==

@Nemes I never did that
@cowsrderpy we have /register for stuff like this, should have used it. Not our problem
@Nemes Even if it wasn’t me, spamming isn’t worth a permanent ban
Well spamming “ban me” over and over kind of is worth a permanent ban, espcially since you’re literally asking for it. You can’t expect to do this sort of thing and get away with a short tempban, because that’s not how it works. This ban is completely justified.
@9d8 I never spammed “Ban me” it was somebody else.

It was either you, or someone who has access to your account. If you gave permission to someone else to use yours, and they commit a crime, it is still your fault.

Like Nemes stated, we have /register for your protection, if you chose not to use it, that is your loss.

You asked “ban me”, so we did just that.

It was somebody else

Good luck proving that. Without proof, this ban would never be reverted.

spamming isn’t worth a permanent ban"

No not in it self, but when someone spams “ban me”, it becomes a new situation.

Also, you might want to contact Mojang as soon as possible, if someone is truly using your account without your consent.

Seriously? Not everyone knows about register. I only recently started using it. Showing no “Mercy” etc through this all is just so cruel. Sure it is kind of his fault but seriously? No second chances? He’s a donator and builder. This ain’t cool I recommend we AT MOST temp ban for 2 weeks.
Hmm, I actually agree with Deedo here. He has a point and I haven’t seen anything like this from Appa himself before. If we were to shorten his ban he would have to set a password on his return though.

+1 to Deeeedo

Appa was a good friend, would never like to see him go cuz of somerhing couldn’t control.

He wanted to be banned… I say the ban stands.
@barrygold21 I think you may have missed the fact that it was possibly, probably in fact, not Appa himself. Maybe a sibling or something who got onto his computer? (Which is why he needs to set a password if he is allowed back) :P
Even if you don’t have an ls password there’s always cough Windows + L cough

I just want to add my verdict on this case.

I agree with @PyjamaL1ama With A Tempban With Him Needing To /Register In game.

He wanted to be banned

@barrygold21, he didn’t want a ban. A sibling or a hacker did it most likely.

If it is true that someone else did it, a Tempban is more necessary. But, if it was @cowsrderpy himself, the ban should stay.

But Appa, you are a great person! You are a reason why I have stayed on to now (After quitting Redstoner for a few months).

You started the Kek army and make Kek a phrase said on the server and joined in the Nyx army.

corrected typo. “Nix”

I would agree a tempban, I mean.. Appa is very nice recently so it couldnt be himself, it may have been his shitty fuckin brother or some shit..

@HardDerpinIsLoud You said,

if it is true that someone else did it, a Tempban is more necessary. But, if it was @cowsrderpy himself, the ban should stay.

Well think about it: we will never 100% know if it was he who did it or not, he could be telling the truth or he could be lying. Either way, we won’t ever know, so the only option left is to

• judge the ‘case’ based on who we know cowsrderpy to be and based off the way he has acted in the past.

With that thinking, I’d say cowsrderpy should be pardoned. I honestly don’t think he would act that way. I myself have had my brother do things sorta like that.

Thank you by the way Pyjama @PyjamaL1ama

And yes he would need to register if he was to come back ,_,

@Deeeeeeeeeedo I was trying to say that.
I would use /register if I came back.
As somebody present when it happened, let me give my input. Some of you may recall Appa’s “I’m leaving” thread, which is the only thing that would make me doubt that appa himself wasn’t the spammer (It must have been deleted as I can’t find it). However, I’m not sure that spamming “ban me” is necessarily worth a permban, especially since it was from my knowledge a first offense, and according to our guidelines would normally receive a kick. Spamming “ban me” does change things though, but I would still say it’s only worth a 1 week tempban. I’m not saying that appa isn’t responsible for the incident, which he is, but that perhaps the punishment was excessive especially considering that he obviously does not want to be banned at the moment. I vote for a reduction to a 1 week tempban.
I agree with @L0rdDrag0

+1 to L0rd

After all hes the L0rd (Nemes don’t read this plz)

@Deeeeeeeeeedo

Not everyone knows about register. I only recently started using it.

Not knowing about /register is not an excuse as stated here

Also that thread about I’m leaving that suddenly disappeared is also not giving me a reason to unban you @cowsrderpy But I do have to agree that perm was maybe not the right thing, although a lot of things indicated that it should be. I’d say 2 weeks

@FullyStealth you’re dead to me :3 @HardDerpinIsLoud I get enough notifications automatically from this thread, no need to @mentio us, especially @Dico who doesn’t have any info about this as of now.

@Nemes you can just turn notifications off
@cowsrderpy Does someone else in your house know how to get onto a Minecraft server?
@HackerAttacker I have 2 sisters and a brother that play minecraft
Ah, then I think a 2 week temporary ban is more appropriate for you.

I take the 2 week tb back, sad that you used an alt to avoid this…

==Permanent ban - closed==

@Nemes I never used an alt. anyways who do you think my alt was? if it was manoa, chochie102, or cookiejargaming they are my siblings

How do you know if it was Appa himself? Perhaps one of his siblings came on?

and wanted to spend time on it

@HardDerpinIsLoud @cowsrderpy IPs matched. And also as soon as he got banned, his main account cowsrderpy tried to join.
Maybe his siblings was not informed of the ban?

If my voice counts, I think he may be unbanned becuase I don’t think anyone will ever want to spam “ban me” .

I’m just saying my opinion.

I’m not sure anymore.

Imo cowsrderpy should be unbanned,

Every peoples sometimes make some big mistake - Vipa (his old comment cx)

He will not be fucking unbanned. Period. He tried to get on with alts so he will not be unfuckingbanned (that’s a word now). Case fucking closed.

I have to agree there has been a point in banning him - he did ask for it. But I think the more sensible solution would be to unban him or tempban him, as you wish, and let him register a password. fuck nuts, why don’t we require registering a password (and make it possible to change it if you lost it via email, once)?

To me, Appa has been a valuable member of our community, and I think to not give him a second chance is atrocious and absurd (regardless of this valuable member part). If he hadn’t registered, I’d say it would make more sense to unban or tempban, and let him register. Yes I like to give second chances…

@Dico200

require registering a password

Fuck no, shit like that sucks. I know people like nemes speak with me when I say that loginsecurity sucks ass.

To me, Appa has been a valuable member of our community,

A relatively vexing one at that.

Anyway dico, instead of just posting now invalid arguments, please read the whole thread. He has tried to evade his ban with alternate accounts, thus staff have decided him unworthy of a second chance.

@barrygold21 A bit of a crude and unnecessarily harsh reaction, however… @Dico200 Appa’s account, whether it was him or not, logged on the server and spammed “ban me” until he was banned. He then got on the forums shortly later with a ban appeal claiming it was not him, and the plan was to reduce the ban to a tempban as you are saying. What changed the ruling, however, was when he got on the server with an alt account, while banned, and “played stupid” by constantly asking ridiculously simple questions. He has argued that it was one of his brothers or sisters, and not him, however we can mostly disprove this by the fact that he was on the forums literally seconds after his alt was banned. This, along with the fact that he had also made an “I’m quitting” thread, which is now deleted, makes all of his claims unreliable, and that is why his ban has remained permanent.
This thread is locked.