More information shown in TAB.

ArchivesFeature requests → More information shown in TAB.

CLOSED

Hello, I was on another server recently and noticed something I really liked. Please don’t hate on this idea, just because it is from a server you don’t like.

Inside their TAB menu, it showed what world individual users were in. It also shows their website address and Team Speak name.

I find this useful to us for a few reasons, and don’t see many negative aspects of it.

Of course we would change the fonts, images, colors, names, formatting, ect to fit Redstoner. It is just an example.

Also, we could implement this at the same time as well.

Ew kube krowd tab list :(
Thanks Doom for ignoring my second sentence. Very mature.

+223542112344211

Hacker!!! This is BEAUTIFUL. this would literally be my favorite redstoner update this year and probs of all time.

Maybe it could also show next to their name if they are /busy on. Or afk. Or whatever. Idk idc but that pic u have is amazing, I so want this

+1112239383920108392

Also, since most people are in the creative world basically only that column will have people in it and since each column can only show some of most of the people in the world.
I like the idea of implementing our own systems for displaying online players, and editing the tab list at the same time, but I do not believe it’s worth having players grouped by world on redstoner, as doom said, most people are in the creative world anyway. But adding information like [BUSY] and website/teamspeak, that would be a cool addition.
I agree with @Dico200

Yea maybe not the complete split of worlds. Creative and other perhaps?

That aside, I would like to see some major positive improvements to TAB.

I like the clean, non-cluttered tab. We can find users easily on the website and we have /mvwho. Regarding TS and the website, I think it’s pretty obvious.

YES. +1. I really like this idea. I especially like the world thing. We could just put world separators instead of columns, so that everybody fits into the tab list. Like:

World1………Hoo Foo…………..Shoo Bar [BUSY]…..Too [BUSY] Pan World2 Baz Boo [BUSY]

WEBSITE&TS: REDSTONER.COM

Again, +1

This is utterly pointless. Ever heard of /mvwho any of you supporters? Lmao.

Ever heard of speed, convenience and esthetically pleasing?

Our tab currently looks like a 9 year old made a server via a YouTube tutorial.

X-DDDD Hacker

Hm… I don’t really care… but I support.

+1 I dont want to do /seen all the time to make sure he/she is afk or not :p maybe only add the afk part, the rest is staff decision.
I dont think players realise how much work adding the [AFK] status into tab might be. We’re still using essentials for /afk after all, and imbusy needs improvement before we can use that instead to be honest.
I Agree with @Dico200 .

I agree with hacker, the TAB looks like a 5 year old just hosted a serer and dumped some online plugins on it. (No hate please) And a +1 because it does look asthetically pleasing in my eyes.

So final desicion from me is +1

I agree with PJ.

I like the clean, non-cluttered tab. We can find users easily on the website and we have /mvwho. Regarding TS and the website, I think it’s pretty obvious.

Also, I think that the remnants of the IP, such as mineplex or hypixel at the bottom of the Tab will pull over to another server, which I find quite annoying.

I’m not on mineplex lobby 25565 you dumbshit

reply to @Dico200 the imbusy part? not too important tho.. just need the afk part since imbusy is ALMOST forgotten XDD