/firstseen or something similar

ArchivesFeature requests → /firstseen or something similar

SOLVED

A command to check how long ago you first joined. Something like /seen

yesyesyesyesyes! That way we can see who joined first! :D

I’ve completely forgotten the first time I joined the server, but it was definitely before most of the builders..and maybe some of the trusteds and maybe a mod or two

Possible, at least with bukkit’s getFirstPlayed(); of OfflinePlayer I guess? Could try to code it (but in java) if you want.
@fdd2001 thats very possible, redstoner uses the PythonLoader plugin, therefore u can code it in java, and the plugin can load it in.. well.. python for @redstone_sheep and Co. to use and look at the code :P
Hopefully this will be something we address when we decide to add player statistics to redstoner. And by we I mean sheep.
Thanks barry, I know how redstoner loads plugins ;) PythonPluginLoader takes python/jython files and converts them into java. I can give it a shot if you like but It would also just be some python code for sheep to add.
+1 maybe /firstseen
Coded(for like 10 days by now), now waiting for deployment.
I really don’t see the need for this. Just put it on the forums in your about page…
That page only gives you when they sign up. This gives the exact date and time of when the user first joined, all in-game without the need to open a browser. Also it took less than an hour to code.

Just put it on the forums in your about page…

I mean It would help being all in one page. Wehn you first joined, when you were last seen etc.

But hey it’s done… I guess

Can anyone here mark this as solved?
It isn’t solved yet since it isn’t on the server yet (afaik)
It is (I used it and it works fine).
==Solved== and ==Archived==