Join my new group called the HyperSquad!

RedstonerOther → Join my new group called the HyperSquad!

Post a request if I should make a group where the only rule is to make things fast or fastest possible. It will be called… HyperSquad! If You want me to make it then say yes in a comment below and you’ll be a full time member! Redstone creations are the only things allowedbold such as: Redstone Doors, Hidden Staircases, And More! It doesn’t have to be seamless or small it can be any as long as it is fast! If you want to be a member then find me on the server or on the web and ask if you want to be a full time member.

All people joining come to my 1st plot when i’m on and type in /cg join HyperSquad

Is it a hacker group where one can learn to hack efficiently? If not, I won’t be joining. xD
Hell no it isn’t! You haven’t read the thread clearly.
I did, I was making a joke about how all hacker groups are called < word > Squad. You haven’t understood the joke clearly.
Thank you for joining my group :>

SHOUT All Group members come to my 1st plot, we’re going to make a world record door a door that is a 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 or 8x8, We can’t make a 1x2 - 4x4 door because the fastest possible time they can be is already there and it’s pointless making a 1x2 - 2x2^ because there bad. We are Redstoners, we do the impossible. Come to my 1st plot at 3:15PM UK Time because I don’t know what timezone America or France or other Country’s, And do /cg join HyperSquad and we’ll choose who is doing the certain parts of the door.

We will probably make a 6x6 or 7x7 but it will be best to make an 8x8 because the fastest 8x8 is like 40 seconds I think, so let’s try get it under 20 seconds or less. Come to my plot at any time it doesn’t really matter as long as most of you that want to help are there.

I already quit rs D: y u do dis Curly D:
Just come back on :P
The fastest 8x8 door is 12 secs btw c:
Well if talking about speed only then sure we must have the group :3

And i will join as soon as possible ;)

a few chunks of suggestion : pick the one who is good at fast layouts, then pick the one whos good at zero ticks such as : KP(yes hes good at it :3), Dico and Sidney, me, Stomachfoot, CactusD and others. Then for last find a good problem solver just in case.

ALSO im not always making somehing speedy ya know but when speed is important ill give it a shot for shure (and yes im kind of good xD)

Yeah, but that isn’t an actual 8x8 it uses sand.
Well Mikey, I don’t want loads of people working on the same thing. I want one person to work on one circuit, if the circuit is small then they can work with someone else. I don’t want about 12 people working on the door at once. Only members of the group are allowed to build in my plot. Only about 6 or 7 people are in the group. Plus you’ll all have permission to go out of redstoner copy the door so far and make adjustments to the door. And there will be No sand, gravel, minecarts or any other things. If you want to do a part including 0 ticks you must show me how good you are and if you can fit it in a small space. I’ll say the door will be 2000 to 3000 blocks and it will be compact in about a 15 x 9 x 22 space, so it will be about 2900 blocks. If any of you have YouTube channels then create a video including colors of wool showing who did what circuit so… :Example: Cyan Circuit - Bottom Closing - By PlayerName : And we will do the same on the server : So if you have any Idea of what the layout will be, go on SinglePlayer and make a layout fitting into a 15 x 9 x 22 space, take a screenshot and post the screenshot directly in this thread. Sorry for keeping you reading for like 3 minutes. : I will be on Tonight, Tomorrow and New Year’s Day if I’m able to.
5x5 - no 6x6 - fuck no 7x7 - eh 8x8 - too much effort

What the actual.. you said size doesnt matter, also i could just show you how good but i cant do it in a limited space @CurlyFrie == im too young for zero ticks in a limited space ==

Also, i only use sands in circuits but if thats not ok well ok ok ok den

Also, 1 day be4 2016 :0

Yeah but still Mikey, it is still a large space and it doesn’t matter about your age. what we will use is like a pusher without sand so its like glass block glass glass block block glass, Etc : So really sand isn’t transparent until it is an entity the same with other blocks but if we do the glass glass block thing then we can send pulses at the correct space.
I’ve been working on an 8x8. I have a layout that might be around 8 seconds or less. I’m not good at compacting though… And of course I’d like to join your group ;)
yes! I have a fast 3x3 glass :D @Stomachfoot (mine is faster, even if its bigger, which IDC :P)
KaasMorris07 Come on Redstoner today my IGN is CurmitKek
actually I can’t join cuz im banned. SWAG BAN BITCHES
Aren’t there already enough doors here on Redstoner?
No. There are never enough doors. Doors = love Doors = life
@MikeyMatic add me add me! i’ll be the person who flies around since i can’t fast redstone other than 1 ticks cuz i stupid
also, not only doors right?
Crazy why are you shouting at Mikey to add you its on my plot :P
If this isn’t counted as necroposting, please add me as I would be more than happy to 0 tick everything. If this is counted as necroposting, oh well, add me anyway.
I have good news for you: you can add yourself! Just read the first post thoroughly ;)
Space I have some news on the 8 x 8 (sorry I haven’t been working on it for a while[Important things]) I know how to get the door slightly faster about… hmmm Roughly 1 - 1.9 seconds using a 0 tick setup in my 2nd plot. Also my PC is getting upgraded so I can run shaders and record.
Well, sinds you haven’t been working on it, I finished the door myself. I also redid the bottom closing to make it faster. I’ve been wanting to tell you but you were never online when I was. So basically I built the door all on my own. But if you want to make an 8x8 with your new layout, feel free to do so ;)
Both of you, I’ll be glad to record either one
Thanks for the offer, but I have already arranged something :)
Yeah my new layout uses a 0 tick design with an interesting layout. Ill be back on Redstoner soon.
Can I help when I get back (on holiday)?
well, may i help too Curly? (oh well idk if you want to accept me this time :< havent been working for zero ticks too much but i still remember how to use them wisely.. tho now im for syncness)
Mikey you could have worked on the 8x8 but complains
O well, 9x9 would be good xD wouldnt it?
Sorry for the necropost but is this group dead? XD
Little late but yeah