Hackers are bad...

RedstonerOther → Hackers are bad...

This is what I think about what a hacker is,

Hacker is another name for Someone who does not know how to PvP and is lonely. I was killed by a hacker once he took half a heart of damage from a power V bow he had no Knockback and could teleport and fly! His name was JOHN CENA!!!! Joking… He was really called vei002. It was in a game of solo insane skywars and got 7 out of 11 kills! Total Hacker. Hopefully he gets reported and banned from the new anti cheat coming to hypixel soon. All the hackers will be gone! It would be much better if every server had anti cheat downloaded so every MineCraft Hacker should be banned for ever!!! >:{ Post what you! Think about hackers below and form a nice group of raving kek monkeys! :}

Can I be a MineChat hacker though? :)
Hmm. This is kinda weird. Are you just ranting? Hackers aren’t just people who cheat in a game. Hackers can also be people who intentionally spread malicious programs or attempt to maliciously bypass safeguards or other programs.

What Viper said.

And also hackers cause people to feel really uncomfortable and if the person trying to play fair can be affected largely by emotion, may lead to suicide. Yet hackers don’t care. If you got into an arguement with a knowledgable hacker, he/she could easily ddos the heck out of you, or somehow doing software damage to your computer via malicious programs and such as Viper mentioned above.

not all hackers are so bad, look at the pokémon rom hacking community :p
@Oscargot_ hehehe that includes me xD
@Oscargot_ @FullyStealth me too xD
I totally agree with all of you :>

Lol @Oscargot_ , but I feel like ROM hacks aren’t really “hacks” but instead a modded version of a game running on an emulator.

Also @CurlyFrie MC hacked clients are just a bunch of mods that may or may not work on servers.