Nyxeon

RedstonerAppeals → Nyxeon

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Temporary - 2 days

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server “Being rude to other players”

What I have done wrong

I will be completely honest to everyone here, I’ve had shittier behavior before.

I was only a dickwad to Thunda yesterday, who said “I want the old Nyx back”

I’m going to hope like hell it wasn’t him.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

If you know me well enough, sarcasm is my first language.

At least, I would like to know who made the report.

proof #1

proof #2

proof #3

I will just leave them here so you and others can see what you said.

I will be completely honest to everyone here, I’ve had shittier behavior before. I was only a dickwad to Thunda yesterday, who said “I want the old Nyx back” If you know me well enough, sarcasm is my first language.

The first thing is not an excuse or a reason to get unbanned this time, the second thing is a reason to not unban you and the third what about visitors or other players that doesn’t know you so well?

At least, I would like to know who made the report.

I don’t think you have anything with who made the report…

To be honest ive seen nyx wrote wright much worse stuff. I guess he didnt got banned/kicked for that because you or other staff did not see it. But this does not give you permission to use swearing in this kind of form. I have done it to and i got banned to. I just went with it and sit it out. I hope you can do this to because its only 2 days. Your very lucky i had 2 weeks to do nothing. This apeal does not make sense to me at this moment of time

@Futsy Don’t forget what he said back to me. It isn’t one sided only.

Plus, I almost never talk to visitors with this kind of behavior, unless they give me shit I don’t need.

It’s really sad that you, or other staff, take these things so seriously, and meddle into other’s business without a warning first. I know I wasn’t online afterwards, but for those screenshots to be possible, a staff member had to be online, as far as I know.

I don’t think you have anything with who made the report

I always have things against people who do this type of shit to me out-of-reason.

the third what about visitors or other players that doesn’t know you so well?

Well I’ll tell them!

The other day CreeperCool2004 went through one of my sarcastic overload moments, and so then I told her I was like that!

I mean, everyone I have talked to is actually fine with the way I am. I really don’t see why you, and the rest of the staff should take it differently.

but for those screenshots to be possible, a staff member had to be online

console buddy ;)

@Nemes Then tell me why the fuck would someone look throug console without any intention and somehow stumble upon this?
@Nyxeon Futsy told me to check for it, so I did and gave him the data. I’m not connected with this in any other way.

@Nyxeon there was a report open and I read it and asked @Nemes if he could check logs in the time span and he found the things that are in the screenshots.

So basically it is all connected to you being what some players see as rude.

@Futsy who made the report? I’d love to know who did this. I will check my logs later.

For now, could you reduce the ban by at least twelve hours?

I will not reduce the ban since it is justified.

Since you really know who reported you I can say that he is atleast builder on the server, I don’t feel I need to tell you who did it since you actually don’t need to know that.

I understand that you have something against people that does it, but just let it go and wait out your ban time and then come back.

And one last thing: You were MIT, you should know that even though you have done worse things in the past you can be banned as long as a staff member (or multiple) mean that you need/deserve to be punished for something you did.

You were MIT, you should know that even though you have done worse things in the past you can be banned as long as a staff member (or multiple) mean that you need/deserve to be punished for something you did.

Pfft I was so bad, might as well wipe MIT off my fucking history. I never said such thing about bringing that abomination of-an-experience back in front of me.

Since you really know who reported you I can say that he is atleast builder on the server, I don’t feel I need to tell you who did it since you actually don’t need to know that.

If I know, why would I be asking you? Make any sense?

I’ll check it out myself, I get the damn point already.

I know that Nyx may be rude but he’s already like that since the beginning .-. i know.. the chat that Nyx send is pretty rude but theres always the easy solution.. why wont we use /ignore? ..

And i know its justified but… idk.. its just that.. idk 2 days? maybe decrease by a bit hours, Nyx may learn from his mistake