Trusted role. Please read

RedstonerOther → Trusted role. Please read

Hello, please pay attention to it as I write my opinion and you can happily disagree with that and share your opinion. Trusted. I personally do not like in this role, it is mainly the name of it. Let’s say it’s a little, evil? It’s like someone to come and tell him ‘Hey! I do not trust you, “it’s a bit insulting to be honest. I’m not saying that this role is not good, but let’s just say there are people who play on this server more time then trusted players and even more, people can rely on them more. Once again I emphasize that this is just my opinion and not come and tell me I went wrong. Even asking staff “do you trust me? “It is a rule violation that was a bit odd? I do not exactly know how to explain myself, but I think you get the point here. Feel free to agree / disagree with me and I will be happy if you respond to your opinions. Thank you for reading this.

==NOTE:== I’m not asking for getting trusted rank, please don’t say that.

Lucid, lemme simplify i guess

So you mean the amount of trust is different between builders and trusted, becuz of that, their behaviour to builders and trusted are different, and becuz of that we builders feel like ignored.

If thats what you mean, well..

I understand and i would say my opinion is..

Thats ok but, builders have good friendship with trusted now imo xD

Especially between me and Attanabil (idk why xD)