/tpaccept In SV World

ArchivesFeature requests → /tpaccept In SV World

DUPLICATE

In the SV world, most of you probably know that teleporting has been disabled. This change, unlike other minor changes, is REALLY annoying. For example, if I just need to bring some wheat to Crazy2Larry so I can help him with his sheep farm, I have to run from 248, -10 to 70, -600. Now that teleportation is disabled, we have to go out of our way and travel 700 blocks or so just to help someone. However, most of the members of the SV community like to help each other. We don’t have any problem lending a hand with a tedious build or giving away some iron to someone who doesn’t quite have enough for the last few hoppers they need. So please re-enable teleportation in SV so we can continue doing what we like to.

I would also prefer for only people that vote to be people who have invested a decent amount of time in SV (built a decent base, acquired a fair amount of resources, interacted with the community a bit, etc.) The reason I would prefer this is because we have played in SV enough to know what we like in the SV world.

NOTE: I did try using enderpearl stasis chambers to teleport, but a little test with Crazy2Larry seemed to show that those didn’t work.

This should probably be a feature request. I say no either way :P

moved as I don’t want a war

Eh, personally, being able to /tpaccept is a real convenience. buuuuuuuuuuuut. . . Xav and I have been thinking of other solutions like Nether portals (but all the portals I’ve tested fridgin' link up to the same one in the nether [even one 1000 blocks away from the others]) Ender pearl stasis chambers (They don’t work -_-) Flying Machines (building pending) Rail (WTF, we don’t have a X79 Gold farm and an Iron Titan)

If flying machines don’t work, PLEASE bring back /tpaccept

Well, then make sv nicer and not like playing factions. Its annoying as fuck.

Like in tsv, since there are no stealers or griefers, we just build our base close to spawn, making it really easy to show other people things.

Agreed with Fully, but that means we need to reset sv and in sv we could be griefed, any items could be stolen, and mods arent always online..

before i say what i’m going to say bear in mind that i myself do not use either of the survival worlds myself…

I think first the players of survival and the staff (assuming here the majority of the staff don’t actually play on the survival worlds) need to agree on what they want. There are resources and plugins available and already installed such as /tpaccept which will change the experience entirely, and I feel that both sides need to agree whether they want something as close to vanilla as possible or something different. Personally I don’t really care what happens but it would be nice to end another fairly pointless argument…

No. Tping is the definition of cheating.
Just to point out Crazy2Larry, a supercharged flying machine from spawn to your base would actually be slower I believe, mainly because you can walk diagonally, and I would need one supercharged station at spawn that would send me on the X axis and then a second on the Z axis, that would be really slow.
I agree with @LogalGamer
Why wont instead of making it like factions style stares at normal sv just make a somekind of village near the spawn m88