Type of punishment

perm

Ban reason

The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!

What I have done wrong

Nothing. Not anything

Why I should be unbanned

I didnt do anything

I saw Misa did that, I wasn’t very sure why either, besides there being some kind-of alt dispute before it happening.
Although, it’s very vague to me so if I’m incorrect, it was an honest mistake. I am not fully sure what happened, just my 6 cents on it :P
My brother got on and he was spamming and stuff, and he got banned, so we have the same IP so probably a mistake
What account does your brother use?
I saw Misa do it. He banned him right after he evemo joined. I asked him why later, he said, “It’s the alt of Old_pink”. He probably thought that Old_pink would use this account to spam again.
I mean’t right after evemo joined, without the he…
Im not an alt you idiots… :(
He’s my dumba** brother and he just likes to screw things up for me, Mostly things that I like, like this server.
Wait, what ? I banned Old_pink because he spammed links on the chat. And after that, panda banned the ip :/
Dammit panda… We are at the same house [we are brothers], so just un ip ban and ill tell you all of his alts

I unbanned your IP address. I might suggest having a little talk with your brother because I can’t guarantee an IP ban will be reversed next time.

Marked thread as solved, but I would like you to post your brothers alternate account names before I lock it.

Aksarben_ and y6l
Thank you, marked as closed and locked.
This thread is locked.