u wöt Arhionvar?

RedstonerBlames → u wöt Arhionvar?

SOLVED

Description

I do not know if this is the right section of the forums to be posting this in, but i’ll post it here for now

Basically, @Mikeymatic made a 5x17 door, and Arhionvar demanded credit saying: “I Helped subliminally” (we believe he scammed)

==EDIT==: now he’s saying he was joking, didn’t seem like a very good joke though :-/ it seems more like he was TRYING(and succeeding)to make Mikeymatic angry.

Failed attempts

telling him to stfu (xd)

chat

Time

23:28

Grief

chat

Proof

Anyone who can confirm PLEASE DO.

This is indeed what happened and as I type it is going on in the chat
Arhionvar is trying to get a rise out of Mikey and its damn well working
I would confirm THIS ‘-’

If I’m going out, I’m going out like Nicole Arbor. A joke gone horribly wrong, entailing the hate of all. I got someone mad for saying I ‘helped subliminally’ with a door? I do hope we know what the word means, as this was clearly a joke.

I should mention excessive use of caps and swearing from the other party.

I’m going out, I’m going out like Nicole Arbor. A joke gone horribly wrong, entailing the hate of all. I got someone mad for saying I ‘helped subliminally’ with a door? I do hope we know what the word means, as this was clearly a joke.

Come on now no jokes, you were not joking at all, and stop talking about Nicole

Arhion abusing ur joke isnt a great idea tbh, also. U are trying to joke that U built the door, if it was a tiny door thats ok but this is a large door and its full of hard work, if ur talking jokes bout that then it might be that peoples misunderstood you as a scammer and if they do then you are the one that’ll be sad hated by everyone ‘-’ just for abusing jokes in serious things, and yes, we Redstoner members cant handle a joke in a serious build (especially VERY BIG builds, this has happened many times to me and youtube). And yes im one of those peoples who are VERY easy to be triggered by others so dont judge me for that but yes u did ur joke to the max level which is why the chat war started.
Issued a 1 day tempban after investigation solved

I didn’t get the last words I asked for, so I’m just going to put them here for anyone that cares:

LogalGamer is a sexy beast!

lmao but rlly no off topic posts please?
I put 1 week in my first reply, I actually meant 1 day and have now changed it to such, just for anyone I confused.