Just2Die

RedstonerAppeals → Just2Die

SOLVED

Good day Everyone reading this.

Type of ban / demotion

temporary ban of 7 Days since Yesterday

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server Entety spam yousing Dispaenser arrays

What I have done wrong

I have spammed Entetys by hand AFTER the dispenser arrays were there

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Rickvdwerf has Copy and Pastes the “Dispenser arrays” and Said to me in Teamspeak: “Flick the Lever” i didnt know that it was filled to the Brim with Fireworks as he (Rickvdwerf) said in his Thread “its Kinda Unfair”

I believe you, you may not have known what the lever was going to do. You should think before flicking random things, and know what the outcome will bring.

7 days a little too harsh for this though. I would say 3.5 is more appropriate.

you should think before flicking random things

Rick said i should flick it…

i also didnt know that Fireworks were ==not== allowed in such mass :/ i am now on my way to reading the rules again if they are on the forum

Very sensible choise. Also, congrats, you are the first member I’ve seen on the forums to not argue with a mod. Keep that going :)

And yes, you probably didn’t build that firework…thing, so it really was not your fault, since Rick built it, and told you to do so. You probably trusted him cause…well…he was trusted.

True and he(rick) showed me his plot(s) before :/ because i wanted to see what he was up to building and what he had build

i am ==not== trying to beg to get unbanned but i would love if i could be unbanned…

Redstoner is the ==ONLY== server i play on thats not about minigames

So you weren’t the one who built the dispenser arrays, you just flicked the lever after rick (who built the dispencers) told u to flick it. If thats true he sounds innocent to me
i flicked the lever (as he told me) and he built it (the dispenser thing)

WAIT

If thats true he sounds innocent to me

erm i didnt know he had filled it with fireworks….

or was that just a typo of you?

i am Confused

You just said you werent the one who built it. I say ur inocent, someone tricked you into turning it on so you get the blame

You just said you werent the one who built it

==true==

I say ur inocent

==thanks==

someone tricked you into turning it on so you get the blame

=kinda== yes he wrote something to

at link

sooo…. @Doomblah what do you think so far
so far? i stated what i think

yeah that was kind of stupid from me

sooo…. @Doomblah what do you think so far

i admit that was dumb

but i would love to get back on the Server

@Doomblah do you think my ban is “fair”

here is the last thing i have to say about this

You seem innocent. You weren’t the one who built the firework dispensers. You were tricked into turning it on to take the blame. I think u were unfairly banned, and should be unbanned. There, no more questions

About what I was going to say, if all is true.

About what I was going to say, if all is true.

i dont get what you are trying to say… sorry @Dico200

I mean that I agree with Doom :)
who decides if i am getting unbanned or not? if i am allowed to ask

because i see 3 Staff members under my “appeal”

• @Dico200 is an ==Admin==
Not that i usually involved in these things, but it seems that the one that banned you shall explain if thou has built it, surely they checked.

Not that i usually involved in these things, but it seems that the one that banned you shall explain if thou has built it, surely they checked.

thats a good idea

so…. i realy hate not beeing able to get on the server… :( can i please get a shorter temp ban or get unbanned??? not to say what you have to do… i mean you decide but… i realy want to get Online :/

OR do you (all Staff) have to decide as a Whole (« i dont know if i spelled that wrong… please Correct me if thats wrong)

You should be able to join now. (That means you’re unbanned)

You should be able to join now. Yes that works! (That means you’re unbanned) Thanks :D

It was me executing the ban and I’m sorry that I was unable to say something to this till now because I was at work.

i didnt know that it was filled to the Brim with Fireworks

I will see if I can find the exact position of the lever again but if I remember right you used it multiple times which would mean that this is an upright lie. The fact that you both were laughing at users (both staff and others) who were repeatedly getting frozen by it. And seriously just by looking aat it you could’ve maybe guessed that it would be something bad but if you didn’t ok fine I’ll give you that. I did not ban you for trying out the lever once but I banned you for repeatedly doing it. If I have misinterpreted your behaviour of laughing at it as enjoying and promoting it while you actually were disliking it happening then I’m sorry and will apologize for the ban in all honesty. If you pulled it just once and then proceeded to just have fun while actually doing nothing then a week was completely overkill and I apologize as well, just a kick would’ve served fine. If I now go and lb the lever tho and it turns out that you actually did use it several times then I would stick with my opinion and still promote a tempban, length discussable depending on how much you actually were doing. I’ll go and check that ASAP and edit in what I will find.

Greetings

~Pepich~

[EDIT]: LB took a shit and didn’t record what happened. Apparently noone ever pressed any buttons where it happened. Soo no evidence against you, case closed you’re free :P