This might be it guys... my account isnt working '-' so i dont know if i can get back or not..

Off topicOther → This might be it guys... my account isnt working '-' so i dont know if i can get back or not..

well, as you see in the title, my account isnt working ‘-’ so i dont know if i can get back or not..
ill miss ya if this account DOESNT FUKIN WORK or maybe ill use my giveaway account if its still there EDIT : Fuck this giveaway just fuck
I might need to get some money irl even if im 10, to buy a new MC account if i cant, then good bye for now..
@MikeyMatic You’re 10? Really? Pretty mature for your age :o
Since when was Mikey 10? I thought he was 15. Fail.
Oh and @MikeyMatic You have a full on video with your face in it still on youtube. I suggest you make it unlisted or private
actually i dont really know how to do that xD and also my wifi is broken (im using my own hotspot ‘-')

i can take a video recording of the place around me irl but i dont know if my father would let me x) and its not english language so most of you wont understand XDD except Attanabil, NathanAdhitya, Anbang (which has quitted :c) and other Indonesian guys cx well im still gonna check the forums like almost everyday xD.

also @FullyStealth u thought i was 15 because of the redstone creations i made? meh i was ready since i was 9, starting at 1.5 into 1.8.. but now back to 1.5 since the premium acc is pretty much broken ‘-’.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! (who has missed me, if u dont no need to read this)

So now my friendly friend at skype gave me a new account, aand thats the goooood news.. the name will be “LevelJ14” so yea :D

I hope some of you will be happy with this news

Justine haven’t seen you in a long time c;
Snow you can remove the other reply aand yea i know its been too long since i went off x)
O also mods if you would acceptmy request can you demote this account and promote the account LevelJ14, because my only working account is LevelJ14… and also my plots.. i mean cmon the old acc doesnt work anymore D: transfer the ranks and plots i mean if u dont understand.
i give up X( im just gonna start over ;-;