My Resignation from Moderator

RedstonerOther → My Resignation from Moderator

Hello people of Redstoner! I am sorry to announce that I have retired from my position as moderator. This is mostly due to the fact that the server’s community, in my personal opinion, has grown much more toxic than when I first applied for my staff position. As many of you know, I applied with my main goal to be to help keep the server clean, to keep it a nice place mostly free of trolls and retarded arguments and aggression. I don’t believe I have succeeded though, and as a result both my job as a moderator and my experience on the server in general have become much less enjoyable. I really appreciate most of my experience as a moderator, however some of the ever-growing issues have become a lot for me to handle, and as a result I believe that it is best for me to step down. This does not mean that I will not get on redstoner, in fact it is likely that I will be on more often as I can enjoy a healthy experience on the server without having to deal with relentless issues. I wish the remainder of the staff team luck in helping to clean the server up. The staff team can’t control the quality of the community though, as I have learned through my experience, but only the community itself is capable of making the server a nice place. I’m not going to list anybody in particular, but thanks to all of those who have supported me both as a staff member and as a friend. Also thanks to the staff team who have worked with me for 5 months both as companions and as friends.

Nuuuuuu Lerd ;-;

During the times you were mod, you did your job very well. In most blames and appeals (that you were in), your points were the least flawed I could find. Very good job with that.

You also were a good friend soooo ;)

Well, it’s good to see that you’ll not completely leave us forever, I hope you’ll still enjoy your time on redstoner.
@L0rdDrag0 I already replied to you on Slack but I’ll say it again. Working with you was great and I hope to be able to do so again in the future.

Nuuuuu L0rd icri ;-;

it was fun having you as staff here, you are sooooo nice, you are one of my favourite mods. Well goodbye ;-;

@L0rdDrag0

Was a great time with you ;)

God damn it L0rd! D:

Tis true story though. Tis true.

Nice knowing you Lord, have a fun retirement ;D

-AJLturquoise

you were a good mod ;)
well, bye. You were definitely a great mod while you were one

Man i joined the server a few months ago and it was the best place to redstone in the history of minecraft and the Mods made it better!. Lord you were one of my favourite Mods there hope you enjoy the retirement!

-Blaze

spams pineapples of tears and depression and farewell at @L0rdDrag0
G00d by3 L0rd :c I promise ill finish dat pineapple door..