EvilSoldier Spamming Capital Letters And Leaving Clocks Of Questionable Size Running.

RedstonerBlames → EvilSoldier Spamming Capital Letters And Leaving Clocks Of Questionable Size Running.

SOLVED

==Side Note: Read to the bottom, he has not received a previous ban, which he should have.==

Description

Evilsoldier00 Spammed Chat with Capital Letters and Sex Offending Comments (While I was uploading the pictures, he said he wanted to “fuck me”.), as well as leaving a questionably big clock running.

Failed attempts

Many of us users on the server have tried to get him to stop, to no avail.

Chat!

Time

Time(span) of the incident. UTC/GMT is 02:31 on Saturday, January 23, 2016

Grief

Chat!

Proof

Proof Proof Proof Proof

Extra! ==Important==

He tried covering up the clock with obsidian, as seen in the last photo. He also has ==-Not Received a Ban from the previous thread.-==

Can someone else confirm the issues you’re having? @AttanabilRS @Xav101 @DanielDerpXD @Doomblah (Who left right after EvilSoldier started acting this way) @Blaze_2658

I can confirm. Lemme grab some chatlogs…

Ok, here they are.

link

link

link

link

Also, I felt like the part about him mentioning “hacking” was relevant, plz don’t kill me. ゚ο゚

Also some screenshots, because Nyx wanted me to add them.

link

link

link

Yes i can confirm i’ve seen him act like this. Not this exact incident as apparrently “i left right as he started acting like this”
Why is he not permanently banned yet? I literally can not count how many times he has done this and got temporarily banned.
I thought it was agreed that we should @HackerAttacker
@PyjamaL1ama @Doomblah @LogalGamer said he permabanned EvilSoldier already… Double check that please
Solved twice in a row now 👏👏 :D