Extras on introduce yourself.

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Extras on introduce yourself.

CLOSED

As you might have seen people do not always make their introducing that good. So all I am asking for is a locked Thread that shows a little guidelines. That will look something like this: #Introduce yourself #In game name. Fill in your Minecraft name here. #Real life name. Fill in your real life name here if you want to. #Hobbies Just tell everything you like, this way we can learn to know you better! #Extra info If you want to add anything extra to this just fill it in here.

==Do you have anything else that you think MIGHT be better, please react!==

-1 People shouldn’t have to follow any guideline to introduce themselves.

It’s way too formal, and in my opinion, quite stupid as it may just as well deter other people from introducing themselves at all, since it takes too much effort to go with the guidelines.

Also, majority of the people with already written ones will MOST DEFINITELY not change to this format.

So what’s the point?

I agree with Nyx, I think people should introduce themselves in a way they like, and not have to follow guidelines for such a simple thing.

You shouldn’t be limited by this guidline. If people want to express themselves, it makes it even harder with this guideline than to express it regularly.

Also please learn to post threads in the correct subforum @Mr_RedSheep

You aren’t so good at it currently :P

Shit :P I thought I was In the good forum :P
Anything that have with the server, goes in the redstoner sub-forum, and website go under website